Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHOA it is fairly recent, thanks for the information ! I should definetely change this team from 2010 then~.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
The "/ms" command seems to have some issues when doing "/ms [Pokemon], boosts [stat]" for example, doing "/ms Sylveon, boosts attack" doesn't bring up Curse, even though Sylveon can learn it.

Sometimes when I enter a battle the screen shifts up so I can't see the whole mon, as shown in this screenshot: http://prntscr.com/bdkxx9

When I refresh the problem is fixed for that battle, but it will usually happen again after a couple more battles. Does anyone know why this is happening and how I could fix it? Thanks

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/vgc2016-383498834

Turn 6 I believe, Groudon takes its turn of sleep and then at the end of the turn wakes up, when it should have woken up before it used its next move. Unless this is just part of sleep mechanics I've never seen before, but I'm almost 100% positive this is a bug.
Did your Alomomola have Healer? Given you switched it out while at full health, nothing hints at it having Regenerator (Or Hydration, for that matter).

Healer's description: "There is a 30% chance of curing an adjacent ally's major status condition at the end of each turn."

Did your Alomomola have Healer? Given you switched it out while at full health, nothing hints at it having Regenerator (Or Hydration, for that matter).

Healer's description: "There is a 30% chance of curing an adjacent ally's major status condition at the end of each turn."
OHHHH. Yes. You would be absolutely correct. Thanks.

If you take a look at turn 14, Metagross uses Ice Punch on Braviary, which would be super effective, yet it does not say this. Then, when I use it again on turn 15, it says that it is super effective. Just something I thought I would point out.
Screen Shot 2016-06-09 at 10.51.36 AM.png

If you take a look at turn 14, Metagross uses Ice Punch on Braviary, which would be super effective, yet it does not say this. Then, when I use it again on turn 15, it says that it is super effective. Just something I thought I would point out. View attachment 63526
Braviary used Roost first (Metagross is slower than it as it MegaEvolves) which cancelled its own Flying-type, and that's why Ice Punch wasn't a SE move. On the next turn, M-Metagross is now faster than Braviary and gets to hit it super-effectively with Ice Punch.

Amaluna

Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
/showjoins seems to be broken right now. I joined some rooms and made sure I had them on. Yet I do not see anyone that joins the rooms. Even in Lobby it does not pop up. Unless there is some weird new feature I do not yet know about, I shall assume this is a bug.

Magma storm still damages after it got switched out and back in, in the same turn due dragon tail.

Here to Stay withdrew Sylveon!

Here to Stay sent out Garchomp!

Heatran used Magma Storm!
It's not very effective... The opposing Garchomp lost 25% of its health!
The opposing Garchomp became trapped by swirling magma!

The opposing Garchomp is hurt by Magma Storm!
Turn 8
You have 150 seconds to make your decision.

Heatran, come back!

Go! Landorus (Landorus-Therian)!
[Landorus's Intimidate!]
The opposing Garchomp's Attack fell!

The opposing Garchomp used Dragon Tail!
Landorus lost 18.8% of its health!

Heatran was dragged out!

The opposing Garchomp is hurt by Magma Storm!

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-385545697

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Magma storm still damages after it got switched out and back in, in the same turn due dragon tail.

(...)
That is indeed a detail PS! gets wrong, here is the code for a battle video that shows how it's supposed to happen: ZP4W-WWWW-WW49-WBT9
as you can see, Garchomp does not take residual damage from Magma Storm after Heatran is swapped out and forced back in.

I don't know if this is a bug or not,but I am trying to use a Dark Gem on my Liepard and the client is telling me that it is illegal due to the Dark gem not being released. The dark gem was released in Gen V though, so I am unsure of what is going on.

I don't know if this is a bug or not,but I am trying to use a Dark Gem on my Liepard and the client is telling me that it is illegal due to the Dark gem not being released. The dark gem was released in Gen V though, so I am unsure of what is going on.
None of the gems except normal are released in gen 6. It isn't possible to transfer them from gen 5.

bp scrub

rub a dub dub one scrub in a tub
When a Pokemon has an -ate ability (Aerilate, Refrigerate, Pixilate), holds a plate, and has the move Judgment, the power displayed is 156 and it says that Judgment is boosted by the ability, but when the move is actually used, it is only 120 power and not boosted by the -ate ability.

Replay:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-385815268
Fire Judgment and Petal Dance had very similar damage rolls, which points toward Judgment not being boosted by Refrigerate. Techno Blast is actually boosted by Refrigerate, showing how much damage a move with 156 power would actually deal.

This is a command bug about /ds
Rotom-H can learn Overheat,Will o Wisp,Volt Switch and Pain Split.
But when I try to do /ds overheat,will-o-wisp,volt switch,pain split
It only shows mew and smeargle.

Hello!

A few days ago, I reported a really annoying bug on Twitter. Getting no answer and the bug restarting right now, I am posting here. Everything is on the video.

Please can you fix the bug as soon as possible? Thank you very much!

PS: I add at that: it doesn't only concerns random battles but OU battles as well and most probably every kind of battle.

Last edited:
Trying to validate a team under VGC 2016 rules. It rejects it because of my Landorus, saying:
Landorus-Therian is only obtainable via event - it needs to match one of its events.
This isn't true. Landorus can be caught in ORAS and turned into Landorus-T with the Reveal Glass.

"event" also applies to in-game events. Please post your set.
It's caught rather than given, so I'm pretty sure its stats are as randomised as any other Legendary. Anyway, what do you mean by "set"? Stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)