Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I don´t now if this is a bug or an error.

When I have Drampa in doubles, his hability (berserk) don´t activate when the sitrus berry make effect, in change, in the real game yes.
Please answer me or solve this problem.

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Faced a Triage Mewtwo X today that used its Z move based on Drain Punch and the Z move kept its +3 priority ( I knew because I clicked Espeed and went second). I don't believe the z attack moves in game keep the priority of their base move

what's the point of having 2 copies of same format for gen6 when you are searching formats to watch
This has been reported at least five times now on the last pages, but I'm still unable to reproduce it. (Tried both the ladder dropdown and challenging another player in chrome, firefox, and the desktop client).

Please provide information on how to reproduce this, if you can. Which Operating System and Browser were you using? When did it start, and how frequently does it happen?

You may have wanted to mean "Odd".

But you're right in that HP Dark is impossible with 0 IVs on anything, Hyper Training or not. It's the only exception to the rule that Hyper Training makes HP Type and IVs relation meaningless.
Yes that's true. I mixed it up. Still this is a bug. I would like to see it being confirmed. It is easy to reproduce (lol).

This has been reported at least five times now on the last pages, but I'm still unable to reproduce it. (Tried both the ladder dropdown and challenging another player in chrome, firefox, and the desktop client).

Please provide information on how to reproduce this, if you can. Which Operating System and Browser were you using? When did it start, and how frequently does it happen?
im on chrome , os windows 7, this thing is permanent, started around a week ago, im just clicking watch battle and that's all

as you can see, i checked the ignore nicknames but it doesnt work perfectly in spectator mode :

1. Pokémon on Player 1 have their nicknames being displayed.
2. The nickname of opposing Pokémon are being displayed in the log at the bottom of the battle window.

Small bug but still annoying and I guess it is not how it should work.

Note : if I choose to switch sides, Alexander's Tauros would have no nickname while I'd see Tobes' Chansey nickname.

replay even if I'm not sure it is required : http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-241814

Once registering a name on main, you can also reg on a subserver. Although, it does save the first one, it should error when trying to reg on the subserver.

On Pokemon Showdown, Electro Ball is 40 power if the opponent is faster than the user, but in every other attackdex (Serebii.net, Bulbapedia) electro ball starts with 60 power. Which information is more accurate? This may be a bug.

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
On Pokemon Showdown, Electro Ball is 40 power if the opponent is faster than the user, but in every other attackdex (Serebii.net, Bulbapedia) electro ball starts with 60 power. Which information is more accurate? This may be a bug.
The damage formula from BW has Electro Ball at 40 BP if floor(user's speed / target's speed) is 0. Idk if it's the same in Sun and Moon, but I imagine that's where it's coming from.

Adeleine

after committing a dangerous crime
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Using skill swap on mimikyu does not give user the "substitute" effect. Is this the intended effect?
Yes, certain abilities (like Disguise, Stance Change, Multitype) cannot be transferred via Skill Swap. This is likely the case for Disguise in particular since when it is activated, it transforms the user's regular animation into its "Busted" animation, and no Pokemon besides Mimikyu has a "Busted" animation.

Kommo-o's signature move, clangling scales has a side effect where it lowers the users defense by one stage upon use, showdown however, treats it by targets hit, meaning it lowers Kommo-o's defense two stages in a double battle, which is incorrect as It should only be based on a usage basis, not a targets hit basis.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7vgc2017-526293556

Low quality Video of this in game:
https://www.facebook.com/connor.l.hoffman/videos/1376608375724105/
(For those of you who would just quote Bulbapedia, it's wrong too)

Edit: Bulbapedia corrected itself

Last edited:
Hello.

I have some difficuties with english, so I will tell you, despite I am not sure there is a bug, this issue :

Somebody tell me precisely that and ask me to send you this supposely bug, despite he is not in Smogon forum. I can't say if it is a real bug :

Hello.

I think there is a bug on Showdown. Mega Charizard Y is ban but we can play him. We just have to pick a basic Charizard and put the Charizardite Y. Then we can use Mega Charizard Y in OU and I think that’s not normal.

Bye.

I think it's not a bug, but as I am not sure, I send you that. I have difficulties to verify this.

Thanks.

Hello.

I have some difficuties with english, so I will tell you, despite I am not sure there is a bug, this issue :

Somebody tell me precisely that and ask me to send you this supposely bug, despite he is not in Smogon forum. I can't say if it is a real bug :

Hello.

I think there is a bug on Showdown. Mega Charizard Y is ban but we can play him. We just have to pick a basic Charizard and put the Charizardite Y. Then we can use Mega Charizard Y in OU and I think that’s not normal.

Bye.

I think it's not a bug, but as I am not sure, I send you that. I have difficulties to verify this.

Thanks.
Mega Charizard Y is not banned in OU. Rather, you simply cannot start a battle with one already Mega Evolved, which means it needs to hold a charizardite Y. If you don't have a charizardite Y, it won't let you bring in Mega Charizard Y to match in game behavior. This is not a bug.

ok, two things. First time posting here, but here we go.

Firstly, in Hackmons Slush Rush doesn't prevent non-Ice types from taking Hail damage even though the Teambuilder explicitly says it does.

Secondly, I can't remember the circumstances and I don't know if this falls under number 1 but I had an opponent use Shadow Force, it failed and the opponent could move again, but the opposing pokemon was still transparent for that turn.

Hello.

I have some difficulties with English. Anyway, although I am not sure there is a bug, here is the issue:

Somebody tell me precisely that and ask me to send you this supposed bug, despite he is not in Smogon forum. I can't say if this is a real bug:

Hello.

I think there is a bug in Showdown. Mega Charizard Y is banned but we can still play [with or as or using] him. We just have to pick a basic Charizard and give it a Charizardite Y, then we can use Mega Charizard Y in OU and I don't think that’s normal.

Bye.

I don't think it's a bug, but as I am not sure, so I'm sending this; [I'm or I am] having difficulties verifying it.

Thanks.
I've fixed your grammar. (I can barely speak a word of non-English, though, so you're doing better than me)

(I was going to make this a PM, but PMs have a character limit this goes way over)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)