Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weakness Policy isn't activating for Disguise Mimikyu on a super effective hit like it should as it does in the games.
Are you sure that the disguised hit is super-effective in the games? Showdown's description is "If this Pokémon is a Mimikyu, the first hit it takes in battle deals 0 neutral damage."

I have psychic seed on my Mandibuzz, but it doesn't activate like it is supposed to in game. I have tested it in game already, and the psychic seed activates regardless if you lose your terrain in the beginning of the game.

Hitmontop transformed into Togepi and died the same turn, so that I never saw what the Togepi moveset was. However, the client displays the entire Togepi moveset on my recently-transformed-but-now-dead Hitmontop, which gives me extra information I should never have had, and that possibly changed the outcome of the match.
Later in the match, Hitmontop on-hover moveset reverted to its original one (the one with Slash in it).

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
hi I've been having a bug in the teambuilder. when I try to reorganize teams within a folder, it creates a new folder named "gen6[previous folder's name]," regardless of what format the team was made for, and posts it in there.
Before move

After attempting to move "venomoth offense" below "Mega Glalie Offense"

I have tried it out on several teams of varying formats and they do the same thing. I haven't tried reproducing it on other devices to see if it's only on my computer (for whatever reason), but some help would be appreciated as it's a little annoying.

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Weakness Policy isn't activating for Disguise Mimikyu on a super effective hit like it should as it does in the games. It took a super effective Bullet Punch and its weakness policy should've activated no matter which forme it was in.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7anythinggoes-530503691
Are you sure that the disguised hit is super-effective in the games? Showdown's description is "If this Pokémon is a Mimikyu, the first hit it takes in battle deals 0 neutral damage."
Weakness Policy does not not activate when Mimikyu's Disguise is busted: http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...chanics-research.3586701/page-44#post-7099098.

Not 100% sure if this is where i post this (first post) but, when i went to make a team for VGC 2017 on showdown using a Drifblim with Tailwind it said it is not valid cause it can only be learned from a previous generation, with the addition of Pokebank it can now be bred onto Drifblim making it a valid move. Not sure if this is a bug or if showdown just hasn't updated what moves can and can't be used now that pokebank is out.

Then why have a trapped ghosts before? Most of the time people don't try to switch out, so maybe whirlpool is just inconsistently trapping Pokémon that can't be trapped
I'm not sure what you mean by this,so apologies, but it's not inconsistant. Sometimes, surprisingly, people don't want to switch out, whether because they want to set hazards or deal damage or don't think you'll knock them out. Alternatively, you may have been in a gen 5 or earlier match.

I'm not sure what you mean by this,so apologies, but it's not inconsistant. Sometimes, surprisingly, people don't want to switch out, whether because they want to set hazards or deal damage or don't think you'll knock them out. Alternatively, you may have been in a gen 5 or earlier match.
Sometimes I trap ghost types and they stay in until they die to toxic. I'll save the battle next time it happens

Hi, - Drifblim can't learn Tailwind because it's only obtainable from a previous generation. in VGC17 i can't use this and is an egg move, wtf is this, egg move from castform

All moves that are exclusive via Pokebank from Gen 1 come up as illegal or incompatible with the mon's hidden ability if it was also a gen 3 exclusive tutor.
Examples:
It says Charizard cannot learn skull bash. You would teach Charizard skull bash via tm40 in r/b/y and transfer it via Pokebank.
It says body slam is incompatible with Tauros' hidden ability. You would teach Tauros body slam via TM08 in R/B/Y and transfer it via Pokebank. All mons from gen 1 have their HA when transferred so the combination IS compatible.

There is a bug with the time.
A user by the name of P6Roma was abusing the time feature, he knew I would hit the finishing shot so he kept starting and stopping the time, if he did it, I'm sure others can abuse this too.
Please fix this error!

- Drifblim can't learn Tailwind because it's only obtainable from a previous generation.

In VGC 2017, can anyone fix this? Drifblim gets Tailwind through breed since Bank.

He can't stop the timer if you start it first.
I beleive the issue here is that if you stop-start every half minute/whatever, the other person has to get the timing just right, which can be almost impossible if they are faster or you have bad internet. I've ever had it as a issue, but it should be easy to fix by setting it so that both people can start a timer, and one person unchecking timer doesn't reset the other person's.

churine

lunatic+
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
This is just a little visual bug. Whenever a Zoroark's Illusion wears off and you switch the original Pokemon Zoroark was disguising itself, it'll show that the Pokemon, in this case Lugia, has used all of Zoroark's moves. If the Lugia uses more of it's moves, it'll show those moves alongside the Zoroark moves like it had more than 4 moves.

While minor, after Illusion wears off, and you hover over to the original Pokemon Zoroark disguised itself, it'll still show that it's active in battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)