BW Cup IV - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity, we were scheduled for an hour and a half prior to this post and I got stood up. Unfortunately, I have to go to work now and I don't get home until tomorrow.

suapah

stfu anime pfp
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
requesting activity. We scheduled for during/post stours. I've been waiting for 2 hours now but no sign of him

edit: an extension is not ideal for me at all. im v busy next week with a multitude of team tours (roapl, oupl, ourpl plus my other classic games) as well as not being available until wednesday at the very earliest due to school stuff which is not ideal. i was online from 9am est to near 3 pm and he did not show up once. therefore i think it's my right to call act

Last edited:

Googly

Arcadia
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
im gonna have to call activity on my opponent. we were supposed to play yesterday but he arrived 3.5 hours after the scheduled time, at which point id already gone. we had agreed to play 'a bit later' just as long as it was before another game i had 2 hours after. i waited the 2 hours, played my next game, then waited another 30 mins or so before leaving.

i dont expect to be free again until Wednesday at the earliest, so an extension wouldnt be ideal but he can try push for that if he wants.

Sugarhigh and I should've played yesterday but I couldn't find him and I was online during most of the day playing other tour games and ST. His last activity was 2pm yesterday.
If sugarhigh still wants to play, I can play tomorrow during noon/afternoon if an extension is granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)