BW Cup VI - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
like wtf we just have played 2 games and we were 1-1 didnt end up the series, at least I dont remebmer the 3rd game.
I'm gonna message u for a new schedule
So I talked with Bongi and he only had 1 replay of the 3. It was of him winning a game, not multiple. However, there was also no replay to be found of you winning a game either. So the series will be replayed from him being up 1-0 unless you can show us the replay of you winning a game.

BIHI

Sawubona kheys omncane yi-lagrimbe
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Won the first game vs 85% then he decided to give me the win for game 2, gg

chrome_2020-04-10_21-47-01.png

Act. I have spoken to my opponent on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and today. On Monday he told me that he didn,t want to play at that moment, the rest of the time he simply ignored me. Will still try to get the set done though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)