lynch acid
(zorbees dies tonight)
asek twin acid kirsche
assume no lynch
(asek dies tonight)
twin kirsche acid

not auto lock win in my hypothetical here^
we agree to hook somebody beforehand if bbm flips gf or goon

they must have idled to frame someone I guess. I just know that I'm not scum. if people want to make cases on me other than that there was no death I'll respond to them but I have nothing else to say about the hook/no death. All I can say for now is that I don't think I really make sense as earlio's buddy and my play has generally been townread.

I'm going to proceed as if we're not just going to waste the day on this, and try to still contribute to finding scum. I suppose if you guys are just going to quickhammer me after deciding a hook target let me provide a summary of what I think you guys should do tomorrow in what could potentially be MYLO.

vote acidphoenix

I stand behind what I said about the scummy people just lurking and letting town infight and kill each other. none of acid's actions recently have been that of town. he's pretty much just dropped in, made a post about having reads that he needs to read to confirm, voted or not voted, and then left the thread.

they must have idled to frame someone I guess. I just know that I'm not scum. if people want to make cases on me other than that there was no death I'll respond to them but I have nothing else to say about the hook/no death. All I can say for now is that I don't think I really make sense as earlio's buddy and my play has generally been townread.

I'm going to proceed as if we're not just going to waste the day on this, and try to still contribute to finding scum. I suppose if you guys are just going to quickhammer me after deciding a hook target let me provide a summary of what I think you guys should do tomorrow in what could potentially be MYLO.

vote acidphoenix

I stand behind what I said about the scummy people just lurking and letting town infight and kill each other. none of acid's actions recently have been that of town. he's pretty much just dropped in, made a post about having reads that he needs to read to confirm, voted or not voted, and then left the thread.
Give me your opinions on kirsche shubaka acid and zorbees

my opinions on acid and shubaka haven't changed since yesterday. I think they're the most likely scumteam. I know you think that earlio's vote on fenrir over durza makes him town but there was so much time left in the phase that I don't think it's relevant. plus he hopped off to pursue such a weak case that it makes me think he was voting fenrir as a bus.

I honestly didn't really look at zorbees's posts much on the last two phases because jalmont's inexplicable strong zorbees townread made me think he was the mason for a large portion of d2 and then the town scan was outed on day 3. I was leaning scum on night 1 in my rereads on him, but I can't give an updated read since then within the next 15 minutes. If you stop holding a gun over my head I'll read his ISO and give opinions tomorrow.

ultimately I don't think kirsche is scum, but if he is I don't think that he's buddies with shubaka. I think it's unlikely that he would get the subs mixed up if they were buddies. I talked a lot about kirsche yesterday and I don't see the point in saying it all again.

I would go acid > shubaka > kirsche and zorbees is below shubaka definitely, but not sure where I'd put him right now if I discounted the town scan.

my opinions on acid and shubaka haven't changed since yesterday. I think they're the most likely scumteam. I know you think that earlio's vote on fenrir over durza makes him town but there was so much time left in the phase that I don't think it's relevant. plus he hopped off to pursue such a weak case that it makes me think he was voting fenrir as a bus.

I honestly didn't really look at zorbees's posts much on the last two phases because jalmont's inexplicable strong zorbees townread made me think he was the mason for a large portion of d2 and then the town scan was outed on day 3. I was leaning scum on night 1 in my rereads on him, but I can't give an updated read since then within the next 15 minutes. If you stop holding a gun over my head I'll read his ISO and give opinions tomorrow.

ultimately I don't think kirsche is scum, but if he is I don't think that he's buddies with shubaka. I think it's unlikely that he would get the subs mixed up if they were buddies. I talked a lot about kirsche yesterday and I don't see the point in saying it all again.

I would go acid > shubaka > kirsche and zorbees is below shubaka definitely, but not sure where I'd put him right now if I discounted the town scan.
why would acid+shubaka idle their kill when its very likely they would get hooked

wrt zorbees on the last line- not sure where I'd put him relative to kirsche if I discounted the town scan. But counting the town scan slashes his chances of being scum by two thirds I figure, so then he's last.

I was going to go through SUPER COMPLICATED scenarios for what to do tomorrow but then I realized that basically it comes down to lynching the scummiest people since you guys are going to announce your hook target today and make it useless.

next paragraph comes with a disclaimer- I get the scenario is a little convoluted and possibly not the best plan but I know that whether the scumteam is acid/shubaka or whoever else, I was framed. so I'm operating from that starting point.

I'm guessing that they took a gamble? winning the game for them would require lynching 2/3 of me, kirsche, and zorbees. I think that I at least if not kirsche was regarded as townier than both of them and would have been difficult to lynch, so they had to get to *ylo with the GF still alive so that zorbees had to be considered a viable lynch. if they just proceeded normally and took the kill they would have to get kirsche lynched today. but imo the only reason one of them didn't get lynched yesterday was because they didn't post at all, so getting kirsche lynched would basically just be hoping that town mislynches again without any influence. by idling the kill, yeah they're automatically screwed if one of them gets hooked, but they have a free pass to mylo if it works out.

will read zorbees' posts tomorrow but actually I'm pretty sure he's town. it makes the least sense for scum!zorbees to try a gambit like idling the kill because he has a pretty much free ride to *ylo and can just do the safe thing every phase. idling to frame somebody is a high risk-high reward manoeuvre that I think makes more sense for scummier-looking teams like shubaka/acid who probably won't win without doing something crazy

EOD1
Earlio: BBM, acidphoenix, Jalmont, Kirsche, Twin
BBM: Haruno, Fenrir, DurzaOffTopic
DurzaOffTopic: zorbees, Moody
Thetwinmasters: Champ1604
Acidphoenix: Asek
Haruno: Earlio

EOD2

Haruno (5): BBM, Durza, Kirsche, zorbees, Twin
Durza (3): Haruno, Asek, Moody

Not Voting (3): Acid, Shubaka17, Pancake

EOD3

pancake (5): twin, moody, zorbees, kirsche, BBM
kirsche (3): Shubaka, acid, pancake
acidphoenix (1): Asek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)