can you find tauros?

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Find the tauros!

sorry it came out blurry.
my photoshop subscription ran out and I had to use a shitter image manipulation program that I also don't really know how to use. I still think you'll be able to find the tauros though

Last edited:
find the tauros (if you can ever do it)

you found a boufalant
you found a boufalant
you found a boufalant
you found a tauros
you found a boufalant
you found a boufalant
you found a boufalant
you found a boufalant
you found a boufalant
you found a boufalant
you found a boufalant
you found a boufalant

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
find the tauros (if you can ever do it)

you found a boufalant
you found a boufalant
you found a boufalant
you found a tauros
you found a boufalant
you found a boufalant
you found a boufalant
you found a boufalant
you found a boufalant
you found a boufalant
you found a boufalant
you found a boufalant
I found it!

Adeleine

after committing a dangerous crime
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
find the tauros!!!

Look up. Tauros. Look down. Tauros. Look in air you breathe. Tauros. Tauros is everywhere. You are Tauros. I am Tauros.

Sorry my friend, we just ran out of Tauros! I'd be happy to sell you this perfectly compatible bio-degradable Tauros-substitute made 100% from recycled Tauros, however.

Check your front door tomorrow. There will be a small box. There won't be a Tauros in there. Did you think there would? That box is way too small. It doesn't even have air holes. What there will be, though, is a note. A note with a mission. This mission isn't for everyone, but if you think you have what it takes, follow the enclosed directions. After that, you're on your own, but I trust you'll know what to do. Godspeed.

There isn't a Tauros behind this door. This door is Tauros; more specifically, its mouth. You are a blade of grass... or, at least, you were. Now, you are dead.

Look in the mirror. You won't find the mane of a Tauros, but your hair sure looks a little funky right now. You might want to look into that.

ERROR: TAUR-OS not properly initialized. Try rebooting the system by closing and opening this door. Thank you for using TAUR-OS, the internet's #1 free consumer-recommended

There aren't any Tauros in this post. You utter and complete fool. I pity you, you silly fool.

Really? You went through the door you just went through? Have fun repeating this loop for eternity!
You've proven a very amusing simulation, Subject#16706. In fact, you've grown a little too clever. A little too close to learning things you should not know. I'm afraid this is goodbye.
You ran up the cliff? What?
woopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoop

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)