Status
Not open for further replies.

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
LouisCyphre
Birkal
Temperantia

By the time I got back from camp to make a proper entry and/or reply the thread is closed. :( Sadd.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Mos-Quitoxe
Birkal
Wild Eep
capefeather
Rising_Dusk

I feel that a few of the entries are a bit too flowery for a Pokedex entry. I guess this is my personal taste; I prefer Pokedexes that are to the point and simplistic! Best of luck to all participates. This part of CAP2 has been a lot of fun!

Temperantia

is the only one that stood out

pokemon aren't supposed to be inherently evil, even if they're fairly violent.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
No look in for me? For shame.

LouisCyphre
Mafeking
Galladiator
Temperantia

The four that did not utterly and comprehensively proceed to overdo the whole soul/life energy/death/other such unfortunate stereotype thing. Or rather, the only entries that didn't mention any of those words.

But we all know that the most morbid one will win anyway, so good luck to all entries.

LouisCyphre
Rising_Dusk
FlareBlitz

I honestly don't care which gets chosen. Not many people get frustrated if a bad dex entry is chosen in oppose to a bad movepool or bad sprite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)