CAP 13 CAP 2 - Part 5 - Ability Poll 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Competitive Ability

Kind of like to see how this ends up working. Maybe a flavourability will get some love.

Immunity

It is not exactly overpowered or defining, but it is a cute little boost without distracting from Sketch. I think this encourages support sets and therefore more options for Sketch, however minor.

Well, that's that! Closing this.
86 nocompetitiveability
31 immunity
30 limber
It would appear that No Competitive Ability has more votes than if you were to combine the votes for Immunity and Limber together. This means that, for the first time in history (and possibly only time), this CAP will not receive a competitive ability. Thank you for your votes, and expect the next thread in a bit.

Now we move to the point where we finish up art and such. I will be giving artists their 48 hour warning after this is posted, and simultaneously open up counters discussion. During that 48 hour period where art will finish up, we'll discuss counters. After that 48 hour period is up, I'll simultaneously close counters discussion and the art thread, and we'll go onto the art polls. After the art polls, we will restart the ability stage and use the selected art to determine an appropriate NCA ability for CAP 2. That will be the plan for the next week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)