CAP 13 CAP 2 - Part 5 - Dream World Ability Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Telepathy

'cause it's a Gen 5 and generally DW ability. It's been a good ride with this stage, and part of me is sad to see it go.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Telepathy

It doesn't really matter, this CAP will probably be all-female anyway, so there won't be any DW illegalities.

Telepathy

First and foremost, this Pokemon is a seer of spirits. It can look into the spirit of the other Pokemon and grasp a move from it; there's no say as to whether or not CAP can actually talk to them.

As a possessive and friendly Pokemon, this CAP probably dreams of talking to its friends and strangers through the mind; thus, Telepathy.

That is, at least, my take on it. She doesn't have a mouth, so...

Okay, well, this poll is such a landslide that I am going to do us all a favor and close this ~90 minutes early so that I can start the next stage at a more reasonable hour.
78 telepathy
7 forewarn
With results like that, there is 91% support among the community members for Telepathy becoming CAP 2's Dream World ability. Cheers, and thanks for holding out as we finished the ability stage! Onward to names!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)