CAP 13 CAP 2 - Part 5 - Flavor Ability Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forewarn
Anticipation
Unnerve

Even though forewarn could prove to be a very valuable ability in this cap (and therefore, not the idea) i believe that since part of the concept is a shrine maiden, both forewarn and anticipation are the ones that give more flavor. (since shrine maidens have something to do with fortune, luck and the future)

also it would be interesting to see an useable poke in OU with forewarn

Forewarn
Anticipation
Sticky Hold
Liquid Ooze
Unnerve

I'm in the camp of those weary about negating Lum Berries when CAP 2 can use Sacred Fire.

Asylum_Rhapsody

Anticipation
Unnerve
Forewarn
Sticky Hold
Liquid Ooze

Conceptually, Unnerves makes the most sense to me, but Anticipation is less useful and still fits the concept very well. I really dig Anticipation and Forewarn because of the medium / channeler / clairvoyant flavor, but I think that Forewarn is better than Anticipation competitively, so I'm going to put it below Anticipation, and I think that Forewarn is also better than Unnerve, so I'm going to put it below that too. Sticky hold makes okay sense, but I think that it doesn't take enough advantage of the design's flavor. I don't think that Liquid Ooze makes any sense at all conceptually, and I'm totally in the dark as to why anybody even suggested it or why it was slated. We're not just looking for an ability that isn't competitively optimal, we're also looking for one that fits the selected design conceptually, and the only discussion that I saw about how Liquid Ooze fit conceptually was that it didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)