Necturna
Willowitch
Mystress
Damseloom
Belladonna
Herbinoire
Thisyl
Shamantra

I have to say, I think that this is a pretty tragic slate, especially considering that some of the other entries were so good. Half of these don't even reference the grass typing, and half of the ones that do are ones that do it really awkwardly.

Willowitch
Mystress
Belladonna

edit - @Purple Cant the way you're voting does not downvote Willowitch, it lists it as your third favorite.

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Thisyl
Damseloom
Mystress
Necturna

These are all a bit too—pardon the pun—flowery for my taste. They try excruciatingly hard to sound "elegant" or "classy", and it shows. I was pulling for something simple.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Necturna
Mystress

Don't really like most of these. Necturna and Mystress are okay, I guess.

Damseloom sounds like Breloom. It just does. Either that or a nineteenth century workhouse. I don't get the etymology behind it besides [insert random suffix - "-oom"]. Thisyl isn't bad but it's an ugly name. I'd expect a Pokemon called Thisyl to be something you'd find growing under your foot, to be honest. Belladonna I don't like because random English names don't always work. Plus, it isn't Poison-type. Shamantra's okay but whenever I say it out loud, I hear "Samantha". Which isn't quite what I had in mind. Willowitch I'm not fond of because the artwork doesn't strike me as witchy or evil in that way. Herbinoire I don't like simply because of the etymology. "Herb" is awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)