CAP 3 CAP 3 - Part 1 (Main type)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@chronostrike, lol, your idea hasn't been discounted at all...we are merely in the inital poll
That was the point I was trying to make. We are only in the initial poll, but people are already posting BSTs. That's skipping over at least three polls, not to mention other ideas aren't getting exposure. From what Dane said, you'd think we already decided that it will be a Defensive Mixed Pokemon.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
^^It happens every time. People start talking about future stuff, as if it matters. It doesn't matter. It's just interesting discussion, that's all. No matter how much "support" an idea gets in these polls, it doesn't mean anything until we get to the actual future polls. And, if history is any indication -- all this talk will be COMPLETELY irrelevant in a week or two. But, it's fun to discuss as we are waiting for polls to finish up.

A grass/fire type could be a cross between chikorita and cyndaquil. I.E. it breathes fire, looks like an animal and has some planty features.

I'm sad to see that my duggy evo idea never took off...

Thing is, I don't see any boobies or similar things in the background, So i'm assuming it to be m/m .____.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)