CAP 3 CAP 3 - Part 12 (Sprite Poll)

Which sprite you prefer the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Standard click poll, one day, no need to go into details. Pick the sprite set you think is the best one; hopefully you actually do that =/

KoA:

Wyverii:

--T.I.B.M--:

Flygon493:

Atyroki:

Nopie:

Omnitarian:

Shineenigma:

Dragonzrule:

Personally I like Atyroki's the most by quite a bit from all the front sprites, but the lack of any backsprites is worrisome, and I just wanna use this guy. It's a tough choice between T.I.B.M. and Wyverii for me, but I think I'm gonna go with T.I.B.M. Maybe it's just me, but I get the impression from Wyverii's back sprite that it has boobs. O.o. Which is kind of unsettling, so yea, I'm going with T.I.B.M.

Based solely on the front spries, it was difficult to decide, but Wyverii's back sprite just looks so much more badass than the rest :p So they got my vote.

KoA. The front pose gives the impression of "Go ahead, try and break the wood. I won't budge". Plus it's in a standard martial arts pose, ready for a full force punch (bludgeoning?).

Wyvreii got my vote. I really liked Omnitarian's, but with no backsprite, Wyvreii's broke the tie. Looks like KoA has come competition this time.

don't discount KoA. i like wyverii's a lot, mainly because i could see it ingame, but...this isn't ingame. the pose for KoA's just pwns...and it's well done, so it got my vote.

i won't be at all disappointed if wyverii's wins though.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
KOA has the best Shiny colors...

T.I.B.M has the best textured back sprites.

Wyverii's are awesome too...

I'll go with T.I.B.M. I'm for the underdog >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)