CAP 3 CAP 3 - Part 5 (Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karrot

plant
is a Past WCoP Champion
60-65~ speed seems fitting, I think. I also liked the idea of giving this Pokemon high HP and mediocre defenses (sort of Hariyama-esque, but probably about 20 base points higher), except I can't remember whom it was that first introduced the idea (was it Aldaron or Deck Knight?).

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Uhh, correct me if I am wrong, but let's say Sunny Day is in play and I choose Solarbeam. If my opponent brings in Ttar, and the Sand is kicked in, I begin to charge instead of beam, right?

Aren't you stuck with the charge of Solarbeam for 2 turns in Sand? I thought it was 2, but I might be wrong there.
You are correct. And Solarbeam's power gets cut in half. TTar ruins Solarbeamers.

Offensive: Special The special moves are at least a little bit superior to the physical ones and blissey's impact will be lessened if it gets leech seed like many other grasses.
Defensive: Physical It could be good as either physical or special but I prefer physical.
Speed: Medium I guess this would be good for chlorophyll. Even if it doesn't get chlorophyll, at least it'll have better defensive abilities.

Edit: Did I just see that this was closed? Why didn't it say that on the front page? Oh well, I'll keep this in case it counts.

Offensive: Mixed
Defensive: Mixed
Speed: Slow to Average

Hoping for a OU viable BULKY fire type that can take stab surfs and earthquakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)