CAP 4 CAP 4 - Part 2 (Primary Typing Poll 2)

Which should be our Pokemon's primary type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
I really wish we could allow the Poison voters who changed their minds after voting to adjust the vote, but if that sounds too unreasonable, then I guess Poison wins, despite all of our efforts =/.

the two that asked for it to be changed maybe should have done so before the deadline. Even then its a tie so then do we have to keep this thing open another day.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I'm not going to lie, this poll has left a very bitter taste in my mouth =/

I guess this was necessary because now I will do all in my power to ensure that there is some sort of check implemented in the CaP Project to only have voting open to members of community who have actually made some posts and who are at least somewhat involved in the project.

If you do so Aldaron, then I will in turn make a move to keep certain people from spamming up the server telling people to vote for [choice].

And I would agree, this was a somewhat bitter ending.

EDIT- This is clearly not the topic for such discussion, but how would you go about making sure only certain people can vote but at the same time allowing it to be a community project? And how would someone new be able to gain access to voting? Or will we have to pull a repeat of what is going on in Stark and bold all of our choices with a good explanation or else the vote is illegit?

Yeah, good job spamming 'TOXIC SPIKES ABSORBTION'

Not saying all of you are like that but that's what won it for you so congrats I guess.

If you do so Aldaron, then I will in turn make a move to keep certain people from spamming up the server telling people to vote for [choice].
If he does so, that won't be a problem, because no one so weak minded as to click on whatever some random mod tells them would be able to vote anyways.

Just because your choice didn't win doesn't mean you should try and alienate the newer users,things i have wanted to win have barely lost in the past and that has happened to other people as well. I didn't bitch about it and try and change the fact because its a community project for everyone, not a project just for the more experienced users.

latinoheat, you're missing the point. If a hundred people from Serebii had come here with shit arguments and shit posts and they all wanted a new Dragon physical sweeper, and they won the poll simply on numbers, not on well thought out voting, that would be a bad thing. This is what Aldaron is trying to prevent. New users would probably be allowed to post if they had good reasons to back up their votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)