CAP 5 CAP 5 - Part 6 (Stat Rating Poll 2)

What should the Stat Rating be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
It's very easy for me to change my spread from Very Good to Excellent or vice-versa, so just vote for whichever you prefer without considering our stat spreads too much.

But people like X-Act and the Gothic Togekiss/Mr Goodbar team already switched to Excellent, with fairly conservative spreads at that... uh, I'll wait and read some further arguments.
Like what X-Act said, we can easily change our spread to fit the BSR in question. The reason I revamped my earlier spread was just in event that Excellent did win. If Very Good suddenly wins, we'll be prepared for it.

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
mm.. I am going with Very Good again.
I know many people think of Rock as a poor typing and think its needs more stats to make up for it, but I fear another Pokemon that is powerful enough that people who are not very experienced at dealing with it will think of as Uber..

Low Excellent would probably be ok but if we give it a relatively low BSR, like 400ish (Still more than quite a few OU's), and a good movepool (A few good 95BP moves, and a new Special Rock STAB) it does not need more power.
Rock may be poor defensively (other than SS boost) but as an attacking type it is quite good, and with speed it will not need to take too many hits.

Also Congrats darkie, think you will enter for TL of CaP 6?

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
With Very Good clinging to a slight lead, this is going to be close. Also, when darkie gets on this is going to end since I need to send out PMs to the people who are chosen for stats. darkiedit: nvm

Tennis, if you're going to let this run, then will this be the last poll?
I think it's fairly safe to assume Very Good will win, because I highly doubt 'Quite Good' voters will skip on to vote for Excellent.
The transition is greater than the one from Quite Good->Very Good
And also, are well still expected to finalize our spreads?

bojangles

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I PM'd Doug 20 minutes ago, and my vote hasn't been changed yet. Just thought I would like to let you know in case you decide to end this early.

Right now it doesn't look like it matters/will matter, I'd worry about it when it does...

This poll is ending when darkie comes on and closes it?

tennisace

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Not anymore. However, I won't do a third poll anyways so people have the full (almost full) 24 hours to play with their spreads if they don't conform.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Vote Excellent guys, with only one STAB and presumably small defensives it's going to need all of the help it can get from its BSR. We don't want to go too far and make another Pyroak here. We want this thing to atleast be viable.

Eek, neck and neck.

Go Very Good! My two favorite stat submissions, Gothic Togekiss/Mr Goodbar's and iBojangle's, are both Very Good, and I wouldn't want them to have to change their submissions. :)

tennisace

That got dicey at the end =P Ok Very Good is the official winner, in order to give the people submitting spreads a full 24 hours to finalize their spreads and make it conform.

These people with finalized spreads do not conform:
LOLMudkipz
Bumfacepik
Leman
X-Act
Blakcharz77
Linton
Omgthatkid
Thydoom
Legacy Raider

You all have 24 Hours to conform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)