CAP 6 CAP 6 - Part 5b - Ability Poll 1

Which should be the primary ability?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this supposed to have been a multiple choice poll? If so, I might have voted for Special Intimidate, or if it had made the Top 10, a Defense Download.

If Unaware is winning in such overwhelming number, then maybe we should do a CAP first and in the name of cleanliness, select only one ability! Victory comes in moderation.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Was this supposed to have been a multiple choice poll? If so, I might have voted for Special Intimidate, or if it had made the Top 10, a Defense Download.

If Unaware is winning in such overwhelming number, then maybe we should do a CAP first and in the name of cleanliness, select only one ability! Victory comes in moderation.
But then, how will we get Huge Power or Wonder Guard on there?

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hmm.. I would have to agree. I think its time we went for a mono ability Pokemon, we did a mono type last time and that worked fine.
Not everything we make has to have a viable secondary ability.

Also this project is crazy.. So many polls winning by >50% on the first time, its totally the opposite of last times "almost every poll is 50/50".

Unware won, but i voted for No Guard because of CrossChop/DynamicPunch/Aqua Tail/Stone Edge/Hydro Pump

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Hmm.. I would have to agree. I think its time we went for a mono ability Pokemon, we did a mono type last time and that worked fine.
Not everything we make has to have a viable secondary ability.
youre right, so in the next poll, vote no secondary ability.

I agree with monoability, I also think it's rather impressive how unanimous this CAP has been in making decisions, the only close poll was the first concept poll. Though I think the stat spread/art polls will slow us down a bit :P

I'll just add my name to the Unaware bandwagon. The number of stat uppers in the Top 10 is just too hard to ignore.

There won't be a second poll. It's part of the rules that if one option has over 50% of the votes, it's the winner.
I'm surprised you didnt notice in the previous polls of CAP6!

Alright, looks like CAP6 is getting Unaware/an equivalent. I am assuming there will be poll for a secondary ability (if one)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)