CAP 7 CAP 7 - Part 13b - Name Poll 2

Which name?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted Kitsunoh again, I don't like it to have the word "fox" in it's name, and I don't want it to have the same name as a comicstrip.

If not I'd go Equinox, so against Foxtrot...sounds like a normal type, not that it matters of course.

Kitsunoh: An ok name but if a pokemon were actually named this, I'm 80% sure that the localization team would change it.

Foxtrot: Fits the theme of a scout but is unrelated to the art, which, does not have any dance or military motifs.

Phox: Too simple for such a complicated design.

Equinox: This does not look equine in any way other than that it is quadrupedal (paws instead of hooves, joints are not equine-style). It would have been a great name if the ghost horse had won but it doesn't make much sense with this art.

Voted Kitsunoh but once again, I think that names are the weakest part of CAP. The only CAP name I have ever liked was Revanankh (although Pyroak kinda grew on me).

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I voted Kitsunoh, but not because I'm enamored with it. It just seems the least bad. I have no idea about any other references or implications in the name. If other people are voting for Kitsunoh because of some manga-(BAN ME PLEASE) obsession, then I might change my vote next poll.

equinox sounds the least dorky, and therefor gets my vote.

but in all honesty, I don't think that this is the best name poll CAP has ever seen.

Equinox...

I hate the Wapanese language. "Kitsuno" would've been cool, but that h at the end just annoys the shit out of me... it's like a pet peeve i guess.

Ugh. IMO I feel that Kitsunoh is a terrible name. It reminds me of naruto or something bleh. Leave the japanese out of this I say; it doesn't fit.

I voted for Foxtrot, in the hopes that it beats that name. Otherwise I might have voted for Phox (sounds simple I guess but when I found out it equals Phantom + Fox, I liked it more) or even equinox. Basically anything but kitsunoh lol

I'm going to vote against Kitsunoh because I don't like it, and I want a name that wasn't the first one to catch on to win for once because the whole "Whomever can post a decent name in the first 20 minutes wins!" thing is something that I want to prove to be not completely true.

Oh please don't let Foxtrot win. ;-;

Voted Phox, but I won't mind if Kitsunoh wins this. Actually, I won't really mind if Equinox wins this. As long as it's not Foxtrot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)