CAP 7 CAP 7 - Part 8 - Stat Spread Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just vote for ferron since i'm the only one that will. though this time there were many interesting ones that i liked. the ones by x-act and 1059860 are probably tied for second place in my mind for differest reasons.

:'(

I bet no one's even looked at mines. I vote for myself, kaonohiokala.

Everything else is just too slow. I've said it once and I'll say it again:

A SCOUT ISN'T THE ULTIMATE SCOUT IF IT GETS TRAPPED, OUTSPED, AND OHKO'D BY A DUGTRIO.

I'd also like to give FiveKRunner's spread an honorable mention.

Kaonohiokala

His spread beats Dugtrio and can hit it with a U-Turn before Duggy tries to revenge it with Earthquake.

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I'll vote for X-Act.

There are other stat spreads that I like, though, so it's not the end of the world if mine doesn't win.

Well I'm tempted to vote for Deck Knight since it's coming down to the well known names (not that I'm complaining I didn't get any of my damage calcs or descriptions in on time which is do to my own stupidity, and I did not feel like re-typing them. The guys that did the most work will get rewarded.) but in the end I'll vote for WaffleChan as I still believe mine to be the best.
Though Dark Knight and Kaonohiokala have awesome sets as well and I'll be totally content voting for them in the future.

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
k, my poll didnt make it in cause i was sleeping but ill choose the one closest to mine was going to be and choose Kaleidoscope

I think kaon giving too much importance to Dugtrio.

Tough choice between darkie and Deck Knight, but Deck's is too fast for me. darkie's submission looks sufficient enough.

Objection

was looking for a spread with at least 90 attack, but lower than 100 to limit offense, while still having good defenses, and 90/90/90 fits that part.

also liked x-acts, but thought it might be a bit too weak to force switches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)