CAP 8 CAP 8 - Part 8 - Stat Spread Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deck Knight/tennisace

I like the concept of a physical tank who can fire back with strong special attacks. A bit like Zapdos or a special version of Hippowdon/Rhyperior/Metagross. Seems cool!

Gothic Togekiss

Additionaly I just noticed, What's with the Fat on quotes, like "Originally Posted by Fat Atomos"

I would vote for the Bassoonists, but seeing how few votes it has, I might as well go for Deck Knight/Tennis Ace's, my favourite of the two frontrunners.

Deck/Tenniace seems the most fitting to the theme in my opinion, and I just love the 108 hp,I´ve always been a big fan of Pokes able to make 101 subs(even if they dont use Sub at all).

I would vote for the Bassoonists, but seeing how few votes it has, I might as well go for Deck Knight/Tennis Ace's, my favourite of the two frontrunners.
Look, people. If you want your favourite spread/typing/ability/sprite/whatever to have even a remote chance of winning, you have to give it your vote. I've seen that happen way too often during this CAP alone. People going "I would've voted for *insert name* but it's got so little support so there's no point". Well, it will obviously never get anywhere if everyone reasons like that!
So please, vote for your favourites, regardless of popularity! Unless there's a huge majority voting for one thing, odds are that there will be second, or even third poll on the same subject. If your favourite didn't make it past the first round, then you can vote for the other stuff.

Anyway, that's my opinion. And to be clear, I do appreciate the initial support, m0r0nz-inc. Nice to know that someone appreciated my spread :heart:.

I just want to point out that in the style bias poll, we said that this pokemon's build would be somewhat defensive, having a physical/special rating between -20 and 0. pkmn-taicho321's spread has a rating of -24.8, which is outside of the range we decided on. Does this mean that his spread is not legitimate?

Anyway, I am under the impression that we are creating a pokemon that relies more on defence than offence, so the only spreads I will consider supporting are those that state that the sweepiness ratings are above average or below and the tankiness ratings are moderately good or higher. This rules out DK/tennisace, Admiral Stalfos, polelover and petrie among others. I am going to vote for bugmaniacbob this round, and if his doesn't make it into the next round, I'll vote for Fuzznip at that point, since those two are the only spreads that fulfil the criteria required for my support. Others might have succeeded if the sweepiness and tankiness ratings were stated with the stat spreads.

Look, people. If you want your favourite spread/typing/ability/sprite/whatever to have even a remote chance of winning, you have to give it your vote. I've seen that happen way too often during this CAP alone. People going "I would've voted for *insert name* but it's got so little support so there's no point". Well, it will obviously never get anywhere if everyone reasons like that!
So please, vote for your favourites, regardless of popularity! Unless there's a huge majority voting for one thing, odds are that there will be second, or even third poll on the same subject. If your favourite didn't make it past the first round, then you can vote for the other stuff.

Anyway, that's my opinion. And to be clear, I do appreciate the initial support, m0r0nz-inc. Nice to know that someone appreciated my spread :heart:.
qft. Everything I've voted for this CaP has lost, but I'm not letting that affect my choices.

Anyway, I am under the impression that we are creating a pokemon that relies more on defense than offense, so the only spreads I will consider supporting are those that state that the sweepiness ratings are above average or below and the tankiness ratings are moderately good or higher.
It's slightly defensive, not flat out "I eat DD'd Outrages and Earthquakes for breakfast, and that's with the weakness towards them". I'm having a feeling that using the words "slightly" with "defensive/offensive" are slightly redundant as people seldom care about the slight lean towards whatever whenever they see "defensive/offensive/supportive/etc.." next to it. Seem better to just drop both slightly towards something crap and just go full defensive or offensive for now on, people tend to think of it anyway.

Others might have succeeded if the sweepiness and tankiness ratings were stated with the stat spreads.
I thought you have to state that kind of information in order to have your spread be legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)