CAP 8 CAP 8 - Part 9 - Art Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
CyzirVisheen
Cartoons!
KoA
Yilx
Buffalo_Wings

My votes, in a somewhat order. I like Cyzir's the best, but good luck to everybody.

Al_Alchemist

Physics and Math \O/
is a Past SPL Champion
Atyroki
Cartoons!

These two were by far the best in my opinion.

Cartoons fit the bill while still looking awesome, although I'll admit, it does seem somewhat disney-ish. Same for Artyoki but instead his was CUTE!!! YAY CUTE!!!

For everyone else, it wasn't that your design was horrible, they were all far from horrible (one of the best overall art submissions thread for cap imo), it's just that they weren't the best or didn't fit my taste.

If I were to give my advice I would say that I tend to like the art submissions with strong originality and/or the 3-D feel (shading and detail, you know the works) although I know it's hard to do especially on programs like paint, some times. I'm sorry to say that usually if an artwork has little to know shading, the majority of the design is just one color (90%), and/or is flat, I almost never give it a second look :(.

Anyway, CUTE FOR CAP 8!!! YAY :D!

This poll is closed. No more votes will be allowed after this point, the second Art Poll should be opening shortly. Thank you for voting!

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Here is the final vote tally.

Code:
 1 Cartoons!      193
 2 CyzirVisheen   145
 3 DougJustDoug   136
 4 KoA            126
 5 Zantimonius    124
 6 Regi DS         89
 7 pkmn-taicho321  83
 8 Atyroki         79
 9 Wyverii         78
10 Buffalo_Wings   68
11 ixfalia         60
12 Yilx            59
13 Keishinkae      47
14 CactuarJoe      45
15 TheMutant       19
16 VelvetEvoker    19
17 Sanglunaria     18
18 Blu             17
19 Gooey Kablooie  17
20 Ezekiel Romano  13
21 grizzly bearz    9
22 chomzloh         8
23 Fuzznip          7
24 nardd            6
25 AuraStUrm        3
26 bugmaniacbob     3
27 TheMantyke       3
28 InHell 13        2
29 m190049          1
30 Marrow Whack     1
31 maximaonfire     1
32 polelover44      0
33 Solstice         0
Special thanks to the following people, who helped me count all the votes in this thread:
Beef 2.0
billymills
Bloo
Gen. Empoleon
Plus
ReyScarface
Stellar

Well into the second art poll, it was discovered that there were some counting mistakes in the first tally. These errors caused Buffalo Wings to be mistakenly left out of the top ten, and ixfalia was mistakenly included. Buffalo Wings was contacted privately, and he graciously declined a restart of the second art poll. Thank you for your understanding, Buffalo Wings.

To all the artists, thank you for all the hard work on the wonderful art submissions for this CAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)