CAP 9 CAP 9 - Part 10 - Art Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most exiting thing I've seen the Smogon fourms... ever. So much great art. I belive any and all of these artists would be a perfect representation of CAP9. it's a true tragity that we can only have one. *sighs*. Anyway, these are the ones that stood out to me, that had some distinct style and though put in to them.
aragornbird
DougJustDoug
TheMutant
chomzloh
Atyroki
Mysteriousfellow
Keishinkae
Zantimonius
KoA

beej

everybody walk the dinosaur
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
TheMutant
DougJustDoug
CyzirVisheen
Galactic Grunt
Atyroki
Cartoons!
KoA
DarthVader317

Chet Rippo
pkmn-taicho321
DougJustDoug
Pinks Brother

Chet- I love your design so much, how could I not?
pkmn- I've been voting for this one since the beginning. BEAUTIFUL
Doug- Your design rocks! You nailed the colors and everything! I especially like the nose ring.
Pinks Brother- Well how could I not vote for myself? It may be the only vote I get.

It's the moment we've all been waiting for. I like a lot of what was submitted in the art submissions thread, truthfully, but out of the ones that got final submissions, these four would have to be the two that I am torn between as calling my favorite of them all:

Mysteriousfellow
DougJustDoug

I bid the two of you good luck.

Keishinkae
Mysteriousfellow
Wyverii
Caladbolg~
chomzloh
pkmn-taicho321
DougJustDoug
Buffalo Wings
aragornbird
CyzirVisheen

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
CyzirVisheen
GreenMamba
Cartoons!
pkmn-taicho321
aragornbird

I think all of those are cool!

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Wyverii
TheMutant
DougJustDoug
CyzirVisheen
Cartoons!

There's really no point in voting for like 6+ since all it does is dilute the vote... so I picked my absolute favorites!!

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
cyzirvisheen

As much as I love most of the other submissions, I really, really want this one to win.

Greenmamba
The only one I really like. The others are fine as art but little meh I think. This looks like pokemon too.

Keishinkae
Atyroki
Chet Rippo
scampy
pkmn-taicho321
TheMutant
Galactic Grunt
Buffalo Wings
aragornbird
CyzirVisheen

and...

Mysteriousfellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)