CAP Updates: Arghonaut Discussion (Complete)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Competitive Ability

Arghonaut and Revenankh are actually pretty similar, and I'd rather not see Argho left behind in the metagame. What Argho needs most is movepool options, but a low-key competitive ability would be nice for the times when your team doesn't need Unaware.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Competitive Ability

On the basis that in CAP the vast majority of abilities are considered "competitive" and I don't think a low-key ability will make or break the process and most Pokemon do have 2 at least semi-useful abilities.

DarkSlay

Guess who's back? Na na na! *breakdances*
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
It's slightly earlier than the 48 hour limit I gave, but given the results and my own time, I'm going to go ahead and CLOSE the poll. Votes will be tallied momentarily, and we'll move on to the next stage for abilities.

Note that, in the future, polls will be conducted in separate threads so that we can use scripts to count complicated polls. All discussions based on those polls will still happen prior and in this one thread. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)