Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch

I choose this pokemon because M-Lounny Beats Offense and Checks many pokemon. just a powerful mega. the role of this pokemon on this team is too put pressure on Offensive teams and get kill after kill if it possible. the set is straight Standard. Ice Punch to hurt defensive lando's and for other tight situations its in. Mega Lopunny is a great pokemon and beats offense pretty nicely with average bulk and great speed.

Gengar @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Sludge Wave
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast

I choose Gengar because its a good spot for this team. beats clefable , slowbro , etc ,etc which M-Lopunny has trouble with. the pokemon's role on this team is too Put pressure on Balance teams and do much damage as possible. its also here to get rid of Lopunny's Counters and maybe make lopunny a win condition. Gengar's set is Offensive because it does the most work on this team out of all its sets. If Gengar gets a free switch then it Usually gets a kill which is always nice.

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Toxic

I choose this pokemon because even with the great power already added to this team stall still beats us and we are in need of a bird counter. The role of this pokemon is too beat some of stall and provide a talonflame/bird Counter. Stall breaker Heatran fits this spot well. you can put more HP and decrease Sp.Att if you really want more Bulk. it can Taunt some pokemon on stall. some being chansey , Skarmoy , etc. Magma Storm is great on stall breaker Heatran because it creates so much pressure for the other person's team. Earth powr hits other Heatran's and provides more coverage. Toxic allows it to wear down Keldeo's that switch in and other heatran switch ins. You can also use Stealth rock over toxic if don't feel the need for it. And this pokemon gives us a Clefable counter which is nice.

Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Recover
- Baton Pass
- Giga Drain

I choose Celebi because it creates the CeleTran core. Celebi plays a big part in keeping this team together. First off it beats Keldeo , breloom , Rotom-Wash , Azumarill , and others that this team has a worry about.The set provides rocks for this team But can also use Nasty Plot over Stealth Rock if you are using another rock provider. And of course recovery to get your HP back. And Baton Pass and Giga Drain for the last 2 slots. 16 speed ev's to outspeed Adamant Bisharp and hurt it with the earth power. you can use a Sp.Def spread if needed.

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Claw

I Choose this pokemon because this team kind of struggles vs Stall. the pokemon's role on this team is too handle Stall even more and some of Balance. its set is LO SD and it beats a great majority of Stall and Balance. here are some calcs to show its power.

+2 252 Atk Life Orb Garchomp Outrage vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 675-795 (95.8 - 112.9%) -- 75% chance to OHKO

+2 252 Atk Life Orb Garchomp Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 160 Def Clefable: 452-532 (114.7 - 135%) -- guaranteed OHKO

0 SpA Life Orb Garchomp Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Skarmory: 229-270 (68.5 - 80.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery.

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Moonblast
- Moonlight
- Flamethrower

I Choose Clefable for this team because it just gets 6-0'ed by +1 Char X. Clefables role on this team is to so stop +1 Char X from sweeping and it Also gives us a Conk, T-Tar, Latios, Latias counter. Its set is Unaware. And i put Flamethower instead of Stealth rock because celebi already provides it. Flamethower also allows us to hit ferrothorn and Scizor. 0 SpA Clefable Flamethrower vs. 252 HP / 168 SpD Ferrothorn: 192-228 (54.5 - 64.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery.

If you have any questions or concerns it would really help me out with this team :]

Last edited:
Decent looking team that has some potential. Mega Lopunny is a very fun mon to build around right now.

First off, you have Gengar with taunt to break down stall, so i would suggest a bulkier Heatran set and have that be your Stealth Rock user over Celebi. I would also suggest running U-turn/Baton Pass on Celebi to give it momentum as well as Giga Drain over Psychic to help against Quagsire. Clefable i don't feel is a good fit for the team as it's really weak to Gengar as is. I recommend using Mandibuzz as it can counter/check Gengar at a good amount of HP and has Foul Play for Charizard X setting up on you and also helps your team with a defogger to get rid of hazards which it was lacking before. It also helps with your Celebi Heatran core.

That's about all i can say for right now. :]

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 244 SpD / 12 Spe
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Protect

Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Baton Pass
- Recover
- Earth Power

Mandibuzz (F) @ Leftovers/Rocky Helmet
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 136 Def / 124 SpD
Bold Nature
- Foul Play
- Roost
- Taunt/Knock Off
- Defog

Ok, The only Thing I see wrong is Heatran fails to counter Talonflame as is can Taunt you.
Here is a better set:

Heatran @ Air Balloon
EVs: 252 SpA / 184 SpD / 72 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume (Magma Storm misses way to much)
- Ancient Power ( KOs Talonflame)
- Flash Cannon (Fairies if needed) / Earth Power (Other Trans)
- Taunt (the Speed Investment beats most Stall 'mons @ 68 do a 72 creep)

Or you could give it Stealth Rock over Taunt w/ EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD.

It looks like Rain Teams give you some trouble.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)