NOC Cel's First SmogMaf -- Assist Trophy Mutiny [SIGNUPS]

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Backup Hosted by Clouds, Approved by Tommy and Clouds

I might put some flavour here at some point. Maybe I'll do it SoD1 that'd be fun.

This is a closed setup role madness game featuring all original roles made by me.. The roles are somewhat crack-infused, and every player will have more than one ability. Every player, furthermore, has a gimmick that restricts their role. These gimmicks involve varying degrees of creativity (so some roles are more boring than others, lol). The intention of the game is for every player to feel involved with the gamestate and need to strategise in order to get the most out of their role. The roles are generally quite weak, but can be powerful if used well. Therefore this game is likely to be a little swingy.

Abilities and role restrictions may or may not be duplicated on both the town and the mafia, but no two players will have exactly the same combination of abilities and role restrictions. Similar abilities with slightly different mechanics may also exist together in this game.

My intention for deadlines would be 10PM GMT+1. Please let me know if this is really bad for you all. I could stretch to 11 or even midnight, probably.

This is a 14 player game. It is town vs mafia with no independents.

1. Ehmcee
2. ImaginaryNeon
3. Duskfall98
4. Spiderz
5. Whydon
6. Haruno
7. Laurel
8. HydrogenHydreigon
9. Thunder~BALLZ
10. Fame
11. ZippyDoo200
12. Lady Salamence
13. Aura Guardian
14. shadowpea

Very Low Prio:
1. realiti

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)