NOC Charge Me Up! Mafia GAME OVER MAFIA (psy, Laurel, af) WINS!

Click here to see the setup. setup follows the link exactly EXCEPT "redirector" is now a BUS DRIVER. List of roles in post #2 is accurate.

Playerlist:
IMAGINARYNEON - killed n1, VT
CELEVER - voted day 2, 4x Town Commuter

A FAIRY - voted day 3, Mafia Goon
EHMCEE
PULSAR512B - died n5, 1x Town Watcher
JOEY
SKIPPERGAMEZ -> IMPERFECTLUCK
TIGERSHARK/GENIUS1 - voted day 1, VT
DUSKFALL98 - killed n4, 1x Town Recharger
ETAY -> HYDROGENHYDREIGON - voted day 5, 1x Town Bus Driver
NIGHTEMERALD - killed n2, 1x Town Watcher

PSYPSYPSYPSYPSYTHE
LAUREL - voted day 4, Mafia Goon
REALITI - killed n3, 1x Town Friendly Neighbor

Subs:
hydrogenhydreigon
imperfectluck

Game Rules

General Rules/Game Etiquette
  1. Obey all site-wide rules.
  2. You may not quote private communication of any kind. This includes moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.
  3. There is to be NO communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it.
Activity/Prods/Replacements
  1. Prods of missing players will be issued after 24 hours of no activity.
  2. A prodded player has 24 hours to respond to the prod, after which time a replacement search will begin. The prodded player may re-enter the game so long as no replacement has been found.
  3. A player who has been prodded 3 times is subject to possible replacement without further notice.
  4. If you anticipate being unavailable for more than 24 hours please PM let me, the host, know.
  5. I reserve the right to sub you out for my imaginary friends if you don't post so please be active!!!
Deadlines
  1. Deadlines for this game will be 3 days for Day 1 and 3 days for following Day Phases. Night Phases will last a maximum of 24 hours. Phases may be shortened by moderator discretion.
  2. Players may request an early end to the Night Phase by PM'ing me. Night will be cut short if all players request it.
  3. Extensions are given only in extreme circumstances.
  4. If you have a role with a Night action your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions.
Player Actions/Voting/Player Death
  1. The person with the most votes at deadline will be lynched i.e. there is no "hammer".
  2. If there's a tie, the person who received the total number of votes first will be lynched.
  3. Votes must be bolded to be counted .
  4. Unvotes are not necessary before changing votes.
  5. You may Vote: No Lynch - a simple majority of these vote types are required to send the game to Night phase without a Lynch.
  6. Votes made using nicknames or abbreviations will be counted at my discretion. Fake vote gambits should be executed at your own peril. If I think its a vote, then its a vote.
Miscellaneous
  1. Don't impersonate me. No invisible/small/encrypted text is allowed.
  2. Do not edit your posts.
  3. Any situation not explicitly covered above is subject to my discretion and will be handled as I see fit on a case-by-case basis.

We are in the pre-game vote/role selection stage. Deadline is tomorrow, no specific time but I would like to start the game when I am home tomorrow evening. We are going to roll with 72 hour days and 24 nights with shortened deadlines possible if agreed upon. Thank you.

Last edited:

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Pre-Contributor
There's an aspect about this setup which I wasn't quite sure if it'd be important to reveal or not, but I assume it'd probably be a bad idea.

We could get some VT's to come out and confirm that they're vanilla by saying the role they attempted to get.

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Pre-Contributor
The point would be that anyone that claims VT now can confirm they are it by claiming the role they attempted to get, while they will not be confirmed if they claim VT for attempting a role after that role dies

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
There's an aspect about this setup which I wasn't quite sure if it'd be important to reveal or not, but I assume it'd probably be a bad idea.

We could get some VT's to come out and confirm that they're vanilla by saying the role they attempted to get.
a bad idea to have VTs claim or a bad idea to reveal the aspect or are those the same thing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)