crunchy or pfufy?

• crubch

• puffy

Results are only viewable after voting.

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
1654717467625.png

greetings, all. i'm glad you could make it tonight.

i've called this people's assembly for two reasons. firstly, because i believe it is of the utmost importance that we, the shadow cabinet, are held to account. secondly, i believe that the real moderators must also be out directly in touch with the concerns of their subjects. and thirdly... well, this forum has been a little too quiet of late, and i rather suspect suppression of the popular voice by the higher-ups.

so, smogoffites - i hand over to you. what concerns do you have? is there anything that i as pm, or one of my shadow ministers, or the forum staff, can do for you? now is the time for your voices to be heard.

1654717725990.png

the floor is yours.

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
sorry I had cheetos before I came
if you don’t vote you’re being smogbanned i’m not kidding
I am personally a fan of the regular crunchy Cheetos, but I can see the hype behind flaming hot.
choose a side, no flip flops allowed (closed-toed shoes only)
it's crunchy, flaming hot cheetos.

thread.
this answer is at least 50% correct so your contribution to the cause is appreciated

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
this is the kind of moderator abuse that utterly sickens me. they're making a mockery of our people's assembly. are the citizens of smogoff really just going to take this?

also fyi they're called wotsits not cheetos. yank bastard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)