Childish Shelter. Breeding Project Give Aways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey people. I've recently gotten back into pokemon and decided to go in for the long haul this time. I've always been fascinated with the idea of breeding the perfect pokemon, but by the time that was more a thing I'd started other activities. Now that I'm here though, I'm planning on getting all I can from it.

Thread Explanation
I hope to do multiple breeding projects for myself and this thread. The best of these I will post here. I am creating this thread chiefly because I want to be helpful, but also for practice and competitive pokemon that I'll feel attached to. It's also a method of gathering friend codes which I feel more comfortable about using. There's probably a bunch of what I'm breeding already floating around... but hopefully I can brighten the day of at least a few people.

To the Mods: Please do not close this thread. I hope to do quite a few more give aways using it.

Current Project: Pawniard
Nature: Adament
Ability: Defiant
Moves: Sucker Punch / Pursuit / Psycho Cut / Stealth Rock
Ball: Luxury
Key: HP / ATK / DEF / Sp. ATK / SP. DEF/ SPD.
May request a gender, but may not have in stock.
Group 1.) Competitive. 31/31/31/?/31/31. (Available: TBA)

Group 2.) Casual. 5 perfect IVs. Atk will always be one of these. (Available: TBA)

Eevee
Nature: Modest
Ability: Anticipation (HA)
Moves: Wish / Curse / Yawn / Stored Power
Ball: Luxury

All male unless stated otherwise.

Group 1.) ?/31/31/31/31/31 (18 available)

Group 2.) 31/?/31/31/31/31 (12 available)

Group 3.) 31/31/?/31/31/31 (11 available)

Group 4.) 31/31/31/?/31/31 (7 available)

Group 5.) 31/31/31/31/?/31 (19 available)

Group 6.) 31/31/31/31/31/? (20 available)

Group 7.) Females. At least 4 perfect IVs. (14 available)

Instructions:
Post the pokemon you would like, the group it is in, and add me. Post your friend code and name in that game (not the DS system) so I'll know it's you.

You can also request a name for the pokemon. I wouldn't mind suggestions for future breeding projects as well. Be specific, but keep in mind the only version I have is Pokemon Y. So for instance, if you want a ball only found in other games I won't be able to do it, unless ofc you're offering what I'd need to start... Also, feel free to offer advice on how I can improve this thread.

I will respond in PM that I read your request and send a trade request when I can. There is no guarantee, but I'm often on at 23:00-00:00 UTC-06:00. This is a give away, so offer whatever you'd like. Looking forward.

FC: 1650-4998-0707
IGN: Kure

Special thanks to Smogon users:
Most for his dittos
Victorious Leona for access to ORAS move tutors.

I wouldn't have gotten anywhere without you two.

Last edited:
hello ...i saw this thread and i really like eevee and almost all of its evolutions....so i would like an eevee from the group 1 pleaseeeeeeeeee!!!!....i added you!!!
IGN:NICK FC:0276-0976-9616
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS GIVEAWAY!!!!

thank you very much for eevee!!!!now i will raise the magic bounce espeon that i was looking for!!!!espeon is my favorite!!!!!i am grateful!!!

May I get an eevee from group 2 please?
My FC is 0516-7409-2192
My IGN is Robin.
I'm on pretty much whenever. Thanks so much for this giveaway! You're awesome!

Good morning. I would like an Eevee from group 2. My friend code is 2337-3079-3183. My ORAS IGN is Karen. Thank you.

Hello. An Eevee from group 2 would be highly appreaciated :).

IGN: Hrishik
FC: 0362-0138-9191
I added yours already.
Thanks in advance :D

Hey guys, I got a new breeding project ready for give aways. I'll post how much of each I have in stock once I decide I've got enough, but feel free to request one. The newest arrivals are adamant pawniards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)