[CLOSED] Eisen's Battle Tree Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent to: Cancaro Man, Kucanine, stripytanuki, M0NDAY and C y 1

I am not sure if I can already ask for a new Pokémon though (it was sunday afternoon here when I made my other request...)
If I can't, please ignore this post.
Oh, the 1 per week rule is only for event Pokémon that require direct trade, you can keep requesting everything else as soon as I distribute!

You have NO IDEA how long I've dreamed of Head Smash Tyrantrum! Thank you so much! Also, I love your F.E.A.R. sets, very creative!
Nice, enjoy! :D

Requesting: Timid Prankster Liepard

Deposited: Cutiefly, repeat ball, female, level 12
IGN: Alexander

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Requesting: Life Orb Nidoqueen
Deposited: Lv.1 Cutiefly (standard ball)
IGN: Gray

Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles.

Requesting: Type: Null - Brave
Deposited: Cutiefly male Lv.8 Repeat Ball
IGN: Pat

Thanks, once again! Did you go Type: Null instead of Silvally because of lower Speed?

Last edited:
Pokémon Requested: Mega Swampert
Level and Gender of the Cutiefly: Level 9 Male, Ultra Ball
IGN: Silver

Thank you so much for giving these Pokémon away! I have spend a very long time trying to find several Pokémon with tutored moves from the Ultra games via random GTS trades and you have so many of them I could never find! I have a question though, is the "other options" section under some of your Pokémon's information other movesets we can request, or is this just informative so we can better use them in the battle tree under different situations?

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sorry for the slow distribution, it's finals time, so I'm busier than usual!

Sent to: Kucanine, M0NDAY (please make sure to include the gender of your Cutiefly in your requests), SilverEagles, Cancaro Man and booty muncher 2000

stripytanuki : Unfortunately, I think your Cutiefly may have gotten sniped? :/ I couldn't find it

Thanks, once again! Did you go Type: Null instead of Silvally because of lower Speed?
The main reason is the bulk really. With Eviolite, Type:Null is far bulkier than Silvally, it can sit on the field for a really long time and provide a bit of support. The lower speed does help to prevent the AI from setting Trick Room for a few of the setters though, since the AI doesn't usually set Trick Room if you have a slower Pokémon on the field.

I have a question though, is the "other options" section under some of your Pokémon's information other movesets we can request, or is this just informative so we can better use them in the battle tree under different situations?
Second option, it's just a few suggestions to adjust the moveset for different teams :)

Requesting: HP Grass Wishiwashi
Deposited: Cutiefly, repeat ball, male, level 10

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Thank you! And thanks for taking the time to write out all that information about other ways to use each of these Pokémon. I even can't imagine how long it must have taken to figure all of this out, let alone breed and raise this many different Pokémon.

Pokémon Requested: Zapdos
Level and Gender of the Cutiefly: Level 11 Female in Ultra Ball

Thank you!

Last edited:
Requesting: Shiny Togetic - Calm
Deposited: Cutiefly female Lv.9 Repeat Ball
IGN: Pat

Thanks for all your effort! Hope you go well in the finals!

Last edited:
Requesting: Arbok
Deposited: Cutiefly, repeat ball, female, level 10

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Pokémon Requested: Mega Metagross
Level and Gender of the Cutiefly: Level 12 Female in Ultra Ball

Thank you!

Last edited:
Requesting: Tyranitar (Brave, Sand Stream, Darkinium Z)
Deposited: Cutiefly, female, Lv. 1, Love Ball
IGN: Sun

Requesting: Ariados (Brave, Sniper, Scope Lens)
Deposited: Cutiefly, male, Lv. 1, Love Ball
IGN: Moon

Thank you!

Last edited:
Requesting: Bibarel
Deposited: Cutiefly, repeat ball, female, level 10

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Hey Eisen, what's up!! This week i want to request this one:
  • Pokémon requested: Aegislash
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: lvl 7 female
  • IGN: GEPESE
As always, thanks in advice for your effort and for still supporting USUM, you're the best!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)