Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still would be interested in your raikou but as long as I am not allowed to clone it I would like you to do the same with mine.

It would mean that you can redis them but not duplicate them (for non breedable and competitive shinies). If it is HP and/or breedable pokes there is no problem to breed and redis them though.
Right. I don't redis anything anyways. If something is mass redised then it losses value. Thank you for understanding.

I.am interested in magnemite and landorus. Also on magnemite do you know who the OT is? (Smogon username)

How silly of me. I forgot completely about that. I'm not that interested then , sorry. Maybe if you could get me a Female Growlithe in Level Ball, would that be ok?
I could probably do that. I would be interested in mareep if you can breed it for Mevo ampharos most common set.

Hey Entein could CMT for this Zapdos:

OT: Dave

??|??|31|31|31|31
NOTABLES: Oustanding Potential, HP Ghost, Defog, NN Raicho, Shiny

I want this gible set, can you breed it ?
Gible
Rough Skin (HA)
Naive nature
Outrage as egg move
5 IVs (-SpD) or 6 IVs...

Also want that shiny Latios.
CMT...

Hey Entein could CMT for this Zapdos:

OT: Dave
??|??|31|31|31|31

NOTABLES: Oustanding Potential, HP Ghost, Defog, NN Raicho, Shiny
I could go for shiny espurr, banette (do you have his evo stone?)

I want this gible set, can you breed it ?
Gible
Rough Skin (HA)
Naive nature
Outrage as egg move
5 IVs (-SpD) or 6 IVs...

Also want that shiny Latios.
CMT...

I happen to have that gible so yeah I will breed you one. Do you want a NN? Also interested in articuno and shellder

I could go for shiny espurr, banette (do you have his evo stone?)

I happen to have that gible so yeah I will breed you one. Do you want a NN? Also interested in articuno and shellder
What's a NN ? Sorry :(
I can give you the Shellder for that Gible, and Articuno for Latios. Already have the 2 in stock...

Ok NN = nickname. That's what I was thinking. I will let you know when I have gible. Can you clone?

That's fine with me
lol, feel dumb now. No, no need to a nickname
No, I can't, I cloned 2 times with a friend, but he's out of town...
Whenever you're ready just shoot me a pm...

ok guys. I have too many pending trades going on. Some I may be forgetting. If we have made a deal before 2 days ago I need to be reminded otherwise we probably wont have a trade going on.

ALSO. I am going to be doing alot of breeding projects/ev training so any trades after this will be delayed by a week. Just keep that in mind

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)