Gliscor (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Veil
EV: 204HP/90Atk/216Spe
Nature: Impish (Def+, SpA-)
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Roost

Simple pointman. Sets up Stealth Rock, the U-turns into something else the team needs. Usually Abomasnow. I went with Sand Veil over Hyper Cutter because I want something to be able to fight back effectively if I'm up against Sandstorm.

Abomasnow (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Snow Warning
EV: 252HP/76Spe/84SpA/96SpD
Nature: Sassy (SpD+, Spe-)
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Wood Hammer
- Blizzard

My Hailman. Sets up hail, but rarely seems to do much else. The HP spread is a "slightly bulkier" one I saw a while back, and no; I don't know why there are just enough Speed EVs to make up for the Speed- nature. Seems to me they could be best used elsewhere; like defenses. Thinking of switching this guy up a bit. I find I rarely wind up using Leech Seed, so I may change the set entirely.

Walrein (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Ice Body
EV: 220HP/240Def/48Spe
Nature: Bold (Def+, Atk-)
- Protect
- Substitute
- Roar
- Blizzard

Typical Stallrein; always a key player. Disturbingly hard to KO, I've found. Not that I'm complaining, of course. Due to PP issues I've been having lately, however, I'm pondering pulling Blizzard out for Surf.

Hariyama (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
EV: 204HP/52Atk/252SpD
Nature: Careful (SpD+ SpA-)
- Arm Thrust
- Knock Off
- Whirlwind
- Fire Punch

My answer to Tyranitar (which this team seems to have a lot of trouble with). Very techy, and almost all utility. Fire Punch offers me a much-needed, well, fire move, and Arm Thrust gives me a viable answer to Tyranniboah (something I know I have to deal with, as a local player keeps one onhand at all times). Also adds to my list of fire-resisters.

Froslass (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Snow Cloak
EV: 252Spe/252SpA/4Def
Nature: Timid (Spe+Atk-)
- Substitute
- Spikes
- Confuse Ray
- Blizzard

Spiker, and spin-blocker all in one. I went with Confuse Ray over Toxic because I think Confuse Ray helps with the whole "please don't hit me!" aspect of Froslass (and it offers a bit of solace when staring a Machamp down).

Tentacruel (M) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Liquid Ooze
EV:252HP/120Def/136SpD
Nature: Calm (SpD+ Atk-)
- Surf
- Rapid Spin
- Knock Off
- Toxic

Spikes Spinner, and adds to my list of fire-resisters. Works well with Gliscor, and helps set up traps for Wallrein's/Hariyama's Roar/Whirlwind abuse. Wields Black Sludge because I was tired of seeing Leftovers over and over.

----

That's what I'm working with; and while it beats my local metagame hard, I'm finding it to be a little...lackluster everywhere else. I've discovered a flying weakness more recently, and Machamp has been known to tear huge holes in this team, but otherwise it works OK, as long as my hail doesn't get taken out of the picture. I might change a few of the Pokemon in it up a bit, but I'm finding it harder and harder to tinker with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)