comic thread

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
except in this one you take comics and improve them by doing something like idk removing excessive panels or whatever. example:

into

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Great premise but thread was made horrible by your example, the Oatmeal is perfect and never needs modification.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
An old example, but I think a good one. I'll edit in some more. I love doing this. :3

I like cookie's better in concept (stuff where you have to kinda just get the punchline is better than stuff where it has to be explained), but I think you can't really pull it off just by cutting out the bad panels; it doesn't have quite as solid an ending as I would like.
I still like it better than the original, though.

I do not know why we are all using hide tags! I changed mine from a comic that whines about Jesus to one that is just really dumb, it had like 13 more panels

Holy shit that blonde girl's ugly. No wonder she became a witch - mind control is probably her only chance to ever get laid

Insta-death traps? No rerolling characters?
That woman is literally the worst DM, no one would fucking play that game.

Holy shit that blonde girl's ugly. No wonder she became a witch - mind control is probably her only chance to ever get laid
Raaughrahhgrhg this makes me so mad.

Anyways, contributing:

From

to

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
the "how is babby formed" version of that comic is quite excellent, as is the frankenstein one

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Third one should be a haxorus on the left side of the panel, like the one in Opposite Day's warstory

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)