Consoles

For consoles I have a Wii, Gamecube, and Playstations 1 & 2 (The Wii is the only one I actually use and is set up now, but I mainly just use it for internet :x).

I might start to think about getting an Xbox 360, but I'm not sure yet. Does it have any good use other than Live?

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I might start to think about getting an Xbox 360, but I'm not sure yet. Does it have any good use other than Live?
I heard it plays games too. Just something I heard though. Might not be true.

As far as the current generation goes, I've got most things you can game on. An Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii, DS, PSP, high-end Windows PC, Mac, and iPhone. I need to upgrade my phone though. Sometime within the next 12 months I'll probably be getting a Windows Phone 7 based phone.

Looking forward to buying a 3DS asap.

Guess the joke's on me xD. I just heard some recommendations from friends that that was the only thing it was good for, so I was just trying to make sure.

Or am I still missing the point? :P

Firestorm

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
When looking into a console, I'm a firm believer in looking at the games first. Xbox Live Gold provides a far better experience than PlayStation Network, but it doesn't mean anything if the games you want aren't there. Fortunately both have a ton of games across all genres so it's just a matter of looking at which has more games you like and which console your friends have so you can play with them.

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I have a high end laptop, and a PS2. I'm looking to get a Xbox 360, or PS3, but honestly, at the moment, I need to be concentrating on school, and plus, I'm looking to build a nice desktop sometime in late 2nd year, or early third year (after the new "sandy bridge" processor is released, probably early next year or so and the next generation of Nvidia or Radeon cards come out [Probably not so soon]). However, I love going to Halo Reach parties at my friend's house, and I love playing online cooperative shooters like Left 4 Dead 2, so I'm definitely into FPSes.

Gamecube, Playstation 2, Gameboy Advance and Nintendo DS + A nice computer. Nothing super crazy, I play Pokemon the most any-who...

I have like, an N64, PS1, Gamecube, Wii and my brother has a 360. It's kinda lame. Do handhelds count too?

Anyway, I really want this thing

Plays NES AAAND SNES

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I have like, an N64, PS1, Gamecube, Wii and my brother has a 360. It's kinda lame. Do handhelds count too?

Anyway, I really want this thing

Plays NES AAAND SNES
I still have my SNES and have a bunch of old classic games. Super Mario World still holds a special place in my heart.

I have a Gamecube and was surprised at the time on how little it pulled through (based on the quality of games on it)

Right now, Xbox+Wii is all I need/have.

DS Lite, DSi, PSP 3000, Xbox 360, and a decent PC. I'm looking forward to getting a laptop and a PS3, and more games for the DS.

Just a quick question: is it worth modifying my 360 so it can play copied games?

Toast++

Nexus is literally the worst.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, PS3
If handhelds count: Original Gameboy, GBC, GBA, DS, PSP

I have to disagree with the person above me. I've had the wii since it came out and for the longest time I only had 2 games because there was nothing worth buying. I'm up to 4 games for the wii in about 4 years. The PS3 gave me a far better selection and better controls. I've had the PS3 for a little more than a year and I have 7 games that I play more often.

As far as this generation goes, I have a Wii, PS3, DS, and my PC. I used to have an Xbox360, but I sold it to get a Wii. Mistake. : O

As far as the current generation goes, I've got most things you can game on. An Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii, DS, PSP, high-end Windows PC, Mac, and iPhone. I need to upgrade my phone though. Sometime within the next 12 months I'll probably be getting a Windows Phone 7 based phone.

Looking forward to buying a 3DS asap.
Holee shiiiit... Do you even play on all of those? O_o

Myself, I got a laptop (decent), PSOne, NES, Genesis (Megadrive for europeans), and a GBA. Only one I use actively is the PC, though everything but the laptop and GBA is at my dads, so yeah...

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, PS, PS2, Genesis, Dreamcast, GB, GB Pocket, GB Color, GBA, DS Lite, Xbox 360, PSP and a laptop. I never get rid of anything.

I got a Wii, a DS (it's getting old, I think I'll get a 3DS when this one dies out), and still have a GameCube somewhere. I've been a Nintendo-gamer forever. However, while all of my classmates used to play Wii too, most of them are switching to PS3 now, so I'm currently looking for a second-hand PS3 too. Just to play stuff like Black Ops online with friends, and stuff like GTA too.

I own a Wii and a PC. And an N64, but I don't play much more than TF2 and Melee anymore anyway ^__^ But goddamn do I need to find the money for Goldeneye Wii and a whole bunch of other new shit.

Uh-oh. Okay:

2 NES
1 Retro Duo
1 N64
1 Gamecube
1 Wii
2 Gameboys
1 Gameboy Color
3 Gameboy Advances
2 DS
1 Sega Genesis
A whole lot of useless Plug n' Plays

Firestorm

Holee shiiiit... Do you even play on all of those? O_o

Myself, I got a laptop (decent), PSOne, NES, Genesis (Megadrive for europeans), and a GBA. Only one I use actively is the PC, though everything but the laptop and GBA is at my dads, so yeah...
I don't really play any of them these days. There seems to be a certain irony in getting older where you can afford more, but don't have the time to enjoy the stuff you buy =P *looks at backlog*

I sort of miss the days when I had like a few games and played the crap out of them.

DS, two GBA, a GBC, GB Pocket, Wii that never gets used, PS2 slim, PSX (never used anymore). These are the consoles in my house.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
SNES, N64, Game Boy, Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Color, 2 GBA, 3 GBA SP, GBA Micro, 2 DS Fat, 3 DS Lite, 2 DSi, DSi XL, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox, Xbox360, PSP, PS3.. I think that's it.

I sorta just get things when they are released. I'm not really sure why I have so many Nintendo handhelds. I don't really play anything outside of the DS, Wii, and occasionally my PSP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)