Other Metagames Crazy Mono dragon (1500 + points) Balanced Hackmons

Hi guys,its been a while that i dont play on pokemon showdown,but im back with a nice mono dragon team.I have to say that i dont know still so much about this new gen,but after some test i saw that this team is pretty solid and can answer against the main threats of the metagame,i still have some doubts for the sets and i hope u can help me,I will wait for your suggestions:)
Here is the team:

1686320456227.png

Hikaru (Eternatus) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Fur Coat
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunder Cage
- Dynamax Cannon
- Ruination
- Strength Sap

This set is pretty classic,eternatus role is to be a great physical defensive wall,fairy tera type is useful to deal with dragon weakness of the team and as an imposterproof to some of my main attackers like koraidon. Talking about the moves,we have a stab Dyna cannon useful for him,thunder cage+ruination is a nice combo to annoy some stall bulky pokemons and strenght sap a reasonable recovery move,because now recover and other stuff has less pps.This set could be really annoying.

1686320954193.png

Rapport (Koraidon) @ Covert Cloak
Ability: Queenly Majesty
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Dragon Darts
- Gigaton Hammer
- Close Combat

Here we have one of the attackers of the team,not only he has a good coverage because of his typing but he is really fast.I know that usually people run Koraidon with other abilities,i choosed queenly majesty because i have to counter somehow extreme speed pixilate ,which is a big threat for the team in general due to fairy weakness,its useful against prankster mons too,even if it doesnt prevent haze of course.We have sword dance to set up even if im also considering victory dance,two powerful stabs like dragon darts and close combat and a big steel move always useful against fairies.

1686321574267.png

Dubov (Giratina) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Prankster
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Bold Nature
- Haze
- Recover
- Salt Cure
- Parting Shot

Third pokemon is Giratina,of course of the strongest dragons ever and my fav one of all times.I thought he was the best prankster dragon i could choose because of his bulky stats ,as moves we have haze to prevent crazy set ups,recover ,salt cure is a really annoying move and its useful to do some cheap damages.Parting shot always good to counter opponent offensive initative and at the same time to get momentum
1686321908070.png

Firouzja (Rayquaza) @ Sky Plate
Ability: Aerilate
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Rash Nature
- Strength Sap
- Boomburst
- Rapid Spin
- Extreme Speed

Fourth member is rayquaza,again no surprise he is a really good offensive pokemon thanks to aerilate which let him do some big damages,helped by the plate too, both to defensive and special defensive walls.
1686322275865.png

Carlsen(C) (Arceus-Dragon) @ Covert Cloak
Ability: Soundproof
Tera Type: Fire
Timid Nature
- Spikes
- Lava Plume
- Mortal Spin
- Recover

Here we have a big surprise in the team,i choosed dragon arceus because i needed a really solid pokemon.Soundproof is a useful ability to counter Flatter mane pixilate boomburst which is the hugest threat for this team,and in general sound moves like parting shot for example.I thought that perish song could worked with soundproof but it seems not,so i had to change the set, we have spikes to put pressure on opponent switch in,lava plume is a random move i just put because it can be useful to burn physical attackers and to hit steel bulky types,but honestly i didnt know what else move i could have choose for him,mortal spin in addition as rayquaza rapid spin to remove hazards and eventually poison the target ,and recover,i mean always useful.
1686322852054.png

Dialga-Origin @ Adamant Crystal
Ability: Ice Scales
Tera Type: Steel
Calm Nature
- Revelation Dance
- Nuzzle
- Parting Shot
- Strength Sap
Last but not least we have Dialga origin,he is the special wall ot the team,another good weapon to counter boomburst pixilate.As moves we have revelation dance,steel type powerful stab,even stronger with the orb to deal with fairy types,nuzzle to do speed control ,and strenght sap as recovery move,even if recover or milk drink are perfectly fine too.

red fintans

fintan is actually blue
is a Contributor to Smogon
uhh pls specify that its BH, i stared at my screen for five full minutes thinking this was some joke lmao

anyway i dont play this so ig just wait a lil longer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)