crazy_man's Hidden Power Breeding Program (Now with Nest Ball Treecko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you still need Luxury Ball Adamant Scrappy 31/31/31/x/31/31 Pancham? I have the parents for it already and I'm looking for a 31/even/31/30/31/30 HP Fire Magnemite, Magnet Pull preferably. I can probably have it for you within the next two hours if you have a stock, but I can also wait if you don't. Thanks in advance.

No problem, I'll edit this post and add your FC when I have a Pancham, and I'm basically free all night tonight.

Got him! Ready whenever you are.

Last edited:
Hi would you trade another modest hp fire magnet pull magnemite for that bold cherish ball celebi on your list? I can guarantee it'll have at least 3 perfect iv.

Edit: I have a celebi waiting in pokemon center I can SR. If that doesn't look good for you i can have turtwig with whatever nature you want in a day or so.

Last edited:
I'll do jolly then on the turtwig.

Edit: I can do one of each nature actually and add a hp fire snivy? If not I'll get working on a jolly for you.

Last edited:
I have 5 iv jolly turtwig with overgrow ready for you. Wanting a modest hp fire magnemite with magnet pull. Just let me know whenever you want to trade. No rush I'll be around for the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)