crazy_man's Hidden Power Breeding Program (Now with Nest Ball Treecko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya I'm interested in:

HP Fire Snivy
31/even/31/30/31/30
Timid | Contrary
Glare and Mirror Coat

HP Fire Roselia
31/even/31/30/31/30
Timid | Leaf Guard -> Technician
Spikes, Sleep Powder, and Leaf Storm
(With the nest ball)

I can offer the following spitbacks:
5(IV): Impish/Jolly/Timid Charmanders, Timid Abra, female jolly luxury ball starly (reckless), quickball (both gender) careful gligar (immunity), female repeat ball Jolly (HA) Fletchings
(most 5IVs are in the correct place) jolly poison heal shroomish
6(IV): Dedenne repeat ball Timid, Timid Blaze Charmander

i can also do breeding projects if you like

Is it possible to get a HP Ground Roselia with Leaf Guard (Technician)?

I have a shiny Modest Goodra or Bold Milotic I'm willing to trade.

Has Froakie got 6 or 5 ivs?
i'm interested to HP ground Naive Froakie, if you have time to breed it.
However, for your hp fire i can offer Mew or Celebi of the 20th anniversary, or you are looking for something in particular?
Thank you in advance for your reply :)

A Naive HP Ground Froakie would be:

31/31/31/30/even/31

So 5 IV unless I get lucky.

Can I ask why HP Ground?

My wants list is on post #3, but I do require Bold Celebi tho.

i have recently softresetted a bold Celebi with this spread:​
30/23/31/31/31/31 hp dragon, or a hexaflawless with Calm nature.

i would like to have a male Froakie with your spread for hp ground, if is possible with 30 on special defence, if is not too hard.

hp ground because i like to have immunity to electric, and a hp fire require 30 on speed, while ground not. But i'm interested hp fire as well :)

Last edited:
Well if you want a 6 IV its gonna take a long time. ;p

Considering its a Hidden Ability on a Male with Hidden Power + hoping for 6 IV even with perfect parents = 0.2734% chance (half that if you want HP Fire Naive with 6 IV).

That Celebi will do. So are you now asking for both Fire and Ground Froakie for Celebi?

Last edited:
Could I get an HP Ice Electrike?
I don't have Impish Landorus, could offer you an Adamant one on Lv 51 with 6 perfect IVs though...
*Edit: Forgot to mention: got it over GTS, so it's got a Japanese name, plus I'm pretty sure it's not in a premier ball

I already have an Adamant Landrous.

And the balls are more of a guideline, doesn't HAVE to be the ball in all cases.

Getting random good things (like a 6 IV legendary) on the GTS usually means its hacked.

Either way if you have nothing on my wants list just list all ya got.

I already have an Adamant Landrous.

And the balls are more of a guideline, doesn't HAVE to be the ball in all cases.

Getting random good things (like a 6 IV legendary) on the GTS usually means its hacked.

Either way if you have nothing on my wants list just list all ya got.
I could breed you that adamant Kabuto with Swift Swim to 31/31/31/x/31/3 - it would be in a Pokeball, but apart from that, I can do exactly what you asked, if you still need that one.

alright, if you can breed either hp ground and fire Froakie with 6 ivs, i can trade my bold Celebi, if it isn't enough i have a timid mew with perfect 5 ivs :)

oh well, then we can trade my bold celebi for your naive hp ground froakie, and if i can ask, i would like to receive 2 Froakie of the same hp ground spread (if you can clone)

Gabe

Recently hatched:

31/12/30/31/31/31 Male Timid Pidgey /w Keen Eye (Moon) knowing Air Slash, Defog, and Uproar [TSV = 0283]

Found an active reddit user with a match, and sent him a message.

https://www.reddit.com/user/darthrambo152

Update 1:

Welp that guy doesn't play Pokemon anymore.

Luckily found 2 more active reddit matches, and I sent a message to both:

https://www.reddit.com/user/yaheh

https://www.reddit.com/user/toughlilpony

Update 2:

Got in contact with the yaheh guy.

Was going to do the hatch but I remembered you wanted this nicknamed. So we decided to do the hatch around this time tomorrow (noon for GMT-5).

So I just need to know what you want for the nickname.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)