Crisis in CK9++ City [Serial Killer Wins]

each of the unconfirmeds has a poe of 3
I had a reason for never lynching tbz but I forgot what it was
it's possible that lynching them before xylo is the proper play since they haven't even really been playing

Post 1- " Hi I didn't realize we started until now"

Post 2- panic and heal top list for >rand town. More panic due to more prevalent voice. Opposite spectrum are heury and skook. Heury overreating and diskliking rvs. Skook feels unorganic.

Post 3- Heury making hasty judgments. Like somi's long posts and trying to solve. Some smogon meta talk. Smogon isn't acting how he has acted in a scum game before. Thunder usually inactive in games and makes snap judgements. Clarinet's readlist is alright. Skooks comments are agressive and misrepresenting/casting doubt.

Post 4- Replying to smogon about read of skook. Skook is being lamist.

Post 5- wants to see more of smogon's active wolf theory though not 100% sold on said theory. Are there any wolves in the active group? Cancerous thinking feels level 1. Clarifies to skook that skook's comments were misrepresenting. Not sure how to feel about heury"s "you fell for my trap" but detailed enough to believe the intention.

Post 6- Doesn't want to lynch inactive on d1.

Post 7- " Is it Make Things Happen time? :smogthink: This dead EoD has me wondering."

Post 8- not voting explosion/jalmont. Personal issues with Clarinet is minimal attribution to their posts, so on radar. Doesnt feel strongly either way about Cancerous. Top picks are somi/heury.

Post 9- Votes somitomi. Willing to switch to clarinet.

Post 10- "Not really the time to be asking this I guess but I didn't notice a mention of it beforehand, is Panic Station a scumread or just not in the towncore?"

Post 11- " I'm finally here for an EoD and this is it, I don't like this."

Then ends d1. I have some mixed feeling. About fenrir. His reads feel very genuine town actually. And while rereading this I was actually leaning town, but then in the end is putting somi and me as top scum reads. And with clarinet's bussy scum nature, wouldnt surprise me he he told fenrir to scum read him. Since clarinet was in "his radar".

I think the biggest issue I'm having trouble wrapping my head around is we're living in a world where scum decided to sacrifice a PR instead of a Goon without even knowing if the PR was useless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)