Curiosity Shop

Do you still need Dusk Ball, Brave Frisk Gourgiest? Mine has 31/31/31/x/31/Low (Not sure if its 0 low but its around there)
I can trade you one for a HP Fire Roselia, or if my offer isn't good enough I guess I could settle for Scraggy

Do you still need Dusk Ball, Brave Frisk Gourgiest? Mine has 31/31/31/x/31/Low (Not sure if its 0 low but its around there)
I can trade you one for a HP Fire Roselia, or if my offer isn't good enough I guess I could settle for Scraggy

Yep for scraggy is right i can in 3/4 hours!

Ah then I won't be able to trade then, maybe sometime tomorrow we can make the trade since I won't be busy then.

ok when u can send me a PM :)

And.. because of the final test I close the Shop for a month maybe more or less I don't know and add tyrogue soo if u want one of my pokemon u have 4 days to trade with me thanks to all!!!

ok when u can send me a PM :)

And.. because of the final test I close the Shop for a month maybe more or less I don't know and add tyrogue soo if u want one of my pokemon u have 4 days to trade with me thanks to all!!!
Well I don't have anything else on that wish list of yours, so guess I can just try my luck and say check my thread for the tyrogue.

Hi! I'd like a male Scraggy. I sent you a PM about it, but you seem to have missed it. Anyways, CMT to see if there's anything you'd want for it please :)

Well I don't have anything else on that wish list of yours, so guess I can just try my luck and say check my thread for the tyrogue.

Im really interested in purluin but I read he only obtain Encore was a egg move so... :(

Hi! I'd like a male Scraggy. I sent you a PM about it, but you seem to have missed it. Anyways, CMT to see if there's anything you'd want for it please :)

no interested in nothing more sorry..

CMT for 2 Pokemon of your choice for

Roselia
Nature:Modest
Ability:Natural Cure
IVs:31/X/31/30/31/30
Egg Moves: Leaf Storm
HP Fire

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)