Status
Not open for further replies.
Votecount 1.1
-----------------
MewtwoHidden (4)- Duskfall98, apricity, Athena_57, Samoyed
CaffeineBoost (1)- XnadrojX
Hannahh (1)- Clarinet
Samoyed (1)- CaffeineBoost

Not Voting (6)- Whydon, apricity, bluedoom, ZestOfLife, Hannahh, MewtwoHidden, DS.

Deadline is 23 May, 2019 at 6:00 PM EST.

A general clarification as to the setup: The numbers in each table correspond to the frequency of the number(s) associated with that category of roll. I.e. in the "Investigative" table, one of the initial D6 rolls landing 1-3 would correspond to an Innocent Child being put in the game, while all six landing in that range would correspond to a Cop with a N0 peek. It is possible for none of the six D6 rolls to land in a given range, in which case no role from the associated table is present.

An example of how the setup is randed is available in the spoiler tag at the bottom of this post.

well unless we rolled a 5 or 6 in the last two categories in which there would be 3-5 power roles for town?
mhm in that case you take our number of power roles minus 1 and thats how many power roles scum mafia. If we got super lucky on the roles, then scum have 4 people to balance it.

Better question is: How do you feel about the two of them?
I give Hannah a town lean at this point just because I liked her entrance and it felt genuine. She's kinda hedging on me atm and the idea that me admitting to making tactical mistakes makes me clean is kinda naive but I like her tonally.

Caffeine is a bit harder mostly because I've never played with him before. I'd say neutral for now, but I think its possible that he's opposing my lynch now so that if I flip later he gets town cred. If that isn't the case (and it prob isn't), he's prob town.

I'm really not sure who to sr at this point. I think Samoyed's reaction to my wagon was trash but idt I've seen him that aggressive in an noc game before (?). I think tunneling on Hannah when both Caffeine and Hannah are defending me is bad because Hannah is prob a softer target atp.

I'm really not sure who to sr at this point. I think Samoyed's reaction to my wagon was trash but idt I've seen him that aggressive in an noc game before (?). I think tunneling on Hannah when both Caffeine and Hannah are defending me is bad because Hannah is prob a softer target atp.
Unless he is actively tanking his meta by acting differently this doesn't seem like the Samoyed we've seen the last few games as scum.

Again, I feel like Samoyed is an easier slot to read as the game goes on though, and at this point he wouldn't catch a lynch vote from me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)