Do something with your life, take your top off.

OHWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!
It lacks any critique, but boyohboy are you an amazing artist! WOWOWOWOW! WOWOW! Is that enough critique?

I really looooove that venusaur in your first post c: great angle and dynamics! and I really love that soft coloring style you use from feraligatr to garchomp. and aaaaaa the set of images resembling RBY sprites holy shit

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)

Ash has Pikachu, I would have Sableye. He is a creepy little hobgoblin with shark teeth and jewels for eyes. I love jewels. And the booze that helped make this.
Could I use this as an avatar? It's really nice, and my current avatar isn't exactly done justice thanks to size constraints.

Your rb throwbacks are incredible btw.

Excuse me, why do you not have an Artist Badge? What an abomination. I DEMAND you obtain one, because everything you create turns to awesome. And pick that Octillery out of your hair...The one thing that could have been executed better was the Mr. MIme: it looks like a last-minute addition.

I'd love one.

I'm out of bobbypins and Octupi provide such natural volume.

And you're right, Mr. Mime looks like he just got caught down at the truck stop glory hole. X_X

I really hate Mr. Mime.

Excuse me, why do you not have an Artist Badge? What an abomination. I DEMAND you obtain one, because everything you create turns to awesome. And pick that Octillery out of your hair...The one thing that could have been executed better was the Mr. MIme: it looks like a last-minute addition.

Ho-oh and Lugia are just amazing. I really love the clean style and layout of both. Garchomp rocks too! :)

Tentacruel is coming along nicely - great angle!

You would not have any trouble getting an Artist Badge, trust me! The dynamic, mischievous pose of the Gengar is especially nice, and the Scizor's action pose also makes its flavour and personality stand out!

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
You're really Ken Sugimori in disguise, aren't you!? Don't deny it!!

Do you take requests by any chance?

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
oh my god i love the style you colour these bad boys

re: your visitor message, absolutely, and i shall pull a few strings ;)

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sometimes I wonder if the art here can get any better, and then people like you appear.

Yeah, that sums it up pretty nicely.

I'm going to join in with the throwback love too, you should definitely do more of those.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)