SM Doubles OU Double: TrickRoom - SereneGrace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there!
I'm a noob with no experience in competitive Pokémon and I started playing on showdown simulator three weeks ago. Don't judge me if I say something vert stupid (and neither for my bad English), please.
I had this weird idea of a TrickRoom team: three trickroom setter as bulky as possible, but all attackers (so no dusclops, no cresselia); the other three guys are chansey, blissey, durnspace because all of them have access to both Serene grace and rock slide.

1) durnspace (serene grace, focus sash)
- rock slide
- protect
- poison jab
- endeavur
252hp, 252 att, 4 SpD, 0 spee, +att-spee
By far the less bulky rock slide user, but at least he does a Little bit of damages. Protect Is for the First turn, then i Will use Always rock slide; focus sash and endeavur are for the Moment in which i cannot use protect and the room Is not in the game; poison jab just because Is 60% poisoning, but i should change. I think body slam Is not the best choice because of the 60% chance of halving the Speed, even if paralysis might work when the foe doesn't flinch.

2) chansey (serene grace, eviolite)
- rock slide
- protect
- toxic
- counter
252 hp, 252 SpD, 4 D, +hp-spee
Counter Same of endeavur, toxic for annoyer

3) blissey (serene grace, leftover)
- rock slide
- protect
- heal pulse
- aromatheropy
252hp, 252 def, 4 SpD, +def-spee

4) mesprit (levitate, Life orb)
- trick room
- psychic
- grass knot
- moonblast
252hp, 252 SpA, 4 SpD +spa-spee
Moonblast for double target, grass knot Just because often slow Pokémon are also heavy Pokémon

5) porygon2 (download, eviolite)
- trick room
- ICE beam
- discharge
- recover
252 SpA, 116 def, 140 SpD, +Spa-spee
Probably Just because i Like eviolite

6) stakataka (Life orb, Beast boost)
- trick room
- rock slide
- iron head
- earthquake
252 atk, 252 hp, 4 SpD, +atk-spee
Stab rock slide and iron head, even more chance to make them flinch.

The idea Is simple, setting+protect, rock slide by serene grace, Attack by the other One. I Hope they flinch most of the time, and they do quite a lot.

I'm sure there are so many thing that can improve this team because i'm Just a 0 experience player with an idea, so tell me everything you can think about, i will appreciate a lot.
So, what do you think? Can It work?

737373elj

Banned deucer.
If this is for Doubles OU, please place it in the SM Other Teams thread, else it won’t be good at all because you’ll be getting advice for normal OU.
If this is for normal OU, have you ever thought of trying Cresselia?

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
Hi, welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)