DPP Cup VI - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Won 2-1, in the 3rd game we had some trouble but after talking with the host of the cup and the host of the classic I got the win ( he left the battle ), my opponent played really really well so I didn't want to post without saying it, ggs.

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
UD vs smashlloyd20
Nelson vs Aladyyn
Frrf vs Tamahome
boudouche vs Dragonflo
Jimothy Cool vs Gilbert arenas
undisputed vs CB Weedle
KSt3ve vs HANTSUKI
robjr vs THATSAplusONE

^ you people have not responded to the VM by your opponent. If you resumed scheduling elsewhere, please let me know by any means. If not, please reply to the VMs as soon as possible

^ you people have no visible contact. If you're scheduling via Discord or Smogon PMs, please let me know via any means. If you haven't started scheduling yet, please start scheduling as soon as possible and let me know.

I'll be subbing out the inactive people around 48 hours from now.

Zokuru

The Stall Lord
is a Tiering Contributor
UD vs smashlloyd20
Nelson vs Aladyyn
Frrf vs Tamahome
boudouche vs Dragonflo
Jimothy Cool vs Gilbert arenas
undisputed vs CB Weedle
KSt3ve vs HANTSUKI
robjr vs THATSAplusONE

^ you people have not responded to the VM by your opponent. If you resumed scheduling elsewhere, please let me know by any means. If not, please reply to the VMs as soon as possible

^ you people have no visible contact. If you're scheduling via Discord or Smogon PMs, please let me know via any means. If you haven't started scheduling yet, please start scheduling as soon as possible and let me know.

I'll be subbing out the inactive people around 48 hours from now.
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/dpp-cup-vi-round-1.3661712/page-6#post-8410401

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)