SS OU Dragon Dance Scrafty (Cartridge SWSH Pre Home)

Hi everyone ! Today i build a original team based on Scrafty in cartridge format although i play a lot on console. This pokemon is very underestimated in OU with it weakness x4 by the fairy type, but i thought to myself try to build pretty serious and original because it took me a while to think about it. I hope you enjoy playing the team. Let's talk about the Team building process !

I choosed Scrafty for a set up Dragon Dance, but for the moment he is very weak against the fairy type.

With the weakness x4 by the fairy type, Corviknight will be a good partner for Scrafty and he can remove the entry hazard too.

Seismitoad can posed the Stealth Rock and with his immunited against the attack of water coverage thank's Water Absorb. Sylveon come for complete the defensive core because he appreciated by Corviknight and Seismitoad.

I needed a fire type pokemon for cover well. So i choosed Chandelure because because he gets on well with Corviknight and Seismitoad and especially it is to pass Ferrothorn and for changing item with Trick in case of a seed.

And the last pokemon, i needed a fasted pokemon for this slow team like Zeroara is a good cleaner of game with very good BS on speed. He is immuted with Volt Absorb for recover the HP with a electrick move.

Scrafty @ Roseli Berry
Ability: Moxie
Evs: 252 Atk/ 4 Def/ 252 Spe
Jolly nature
- Dragon Dance
- Close Combat
- Crunch
- Poison Jab

With it base 58 speed which is quite mediocre. So i choosed the Jolly nature for placed a Dragon Dance at +1 he outspeed Excadrill Utility, Kommo-o Offensif, Terrakion Choice Band and Sword Dance, Togekiss Nasty Plot and thank's with Moxie which allow to boosted +1 in Attack once the opposing pokemon has been K.O. I give the item Roseli Berry for to hold the attack of Fairy type such as Hyper Voice Pixilate of Sylveon, Moonblast of Clefable and Draining Kiss of Hatterene. Since he is very weak at fairy type i take Posion Jab when the Roseli Berry has activeted he can be 2HKO after it depends on the set who will be in front. Now as he has access at Close Combat in 8 gen he make the damage correct with his Fighting STAB and Crunch the Dark STAB move allow to make the good damage too.

Corviknight @ Leftovers
Abilty: Pressure
Evs: 252 HP/ 48 Def/ 208 SpD
Careful nature
- Iron Head
- Roost
- Defog
- U-Turn

Corviknight is a great partener for Scrafty, he have a immuity by the ground move such as Excadrill and Terrakion Choice Scarf which have Earthquake. His ability Pressure allow to decreased the PP of oppenent step by step as soon as he comes into the field. The Ev's 208 in Special Defense will allow to hold in 2HKO a Overheat of Rotom-H and Flammethrower of Kommo-o. He recover the HP with Roost and he can remove the entry hazard grace at Defog which can be big worries for Chandelure because it is fragile at Stealth Rock and Spikes. And with U-Turn allows him to check for switching in case of opponent Zeraora or Cinderace which the oppenent SR are on the field.

Seismitoad @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
Evs: 252 HP/ 252 Def/ 4 SpD
Bold nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Earth Power
- Scald

The Stealth Rock are important for disabled opponent. The advantage for Water Absorb on this pokemon he is immunited by Dracovish, Gastrodon, Keldeo or Rotom-W... But he is fragile on the side Special Defense the wallbreakers such as Hydreigon Nasty plot, Aegislash and Dragapult Choice Specs can easily over. Toxic is a good move of support for poisoned step by step the opponent in case of switching his pokemon. Scald allow to do the free damage but it can burned the opponent too and Earth Power it powerful ground STAB move can give the good damage on fire, rock and poison type and he have very little chance of decrease the Special Defense of the oppenent.

Sylveon Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
Ev: 252 HP/ 236 Def/ 16 SpD
Calm nature
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Protect
- Mystical Fire

I have chosen Sylveon for a support Wish, thank's with Protect he allow to check the steel or poison move and more he can switch in case of prediction for anticipé the opponent move. Hyper Voice with combinason the Ability Pixilate Which change the normal move into fairy move, he can do OHKO Hydreigon or Kommo-o. And i give Mystical Fire for surprised Ferrothorn and this move can decreased a notch the special attack.

Chandelure @ Chocie Specs
Ability: Flash Fire
Evs: 252 SpA/ 4 SpD/ 252 Spe
Timid nature
- Shadow Ball
- Flammethrower
- Trick
- Energy Ball

Chandelure is a good partener for checked the fire move with Flash Fire and allow to stay Corviknight in good care while the battle. With Trick he can change his Choice Specs according to the defensive pokemon which have the Leftovers such as Ferrothorn, Mandibuzz,... He surprised with Energy Ball against Water type, Rock type or Ground type such as Quaqsire, Gastrondon or Rhyperior. Shadow ball and Flammethrower are these 2 better STAB.

Zeraora @ Life Orb
Ability: Volt Absorb
Evs: 252 Atk/ 4 Def/ 252 Spe
Jolly nature
- Plasma Fists
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Fire Punch

My the last pokemon is Zeraora, i chosen for cleaned the game and immunised at electrick move with Volt Absorb, Knock off allow to remove the item of support like Leftovers of Corviknight, Mandibuzz, ... Heavy-Duty Boots for the fragile fire type or Eviolite of Galarian Corsola. Fire Punch and Close Combat allow him to 2HKO Ferrothorn with Life Orb, and Plasma Fists his electrick type signature move can make the free damage without Bulk up and he allow him to remove too the electrick, psychic, grassy or misty terrain.

I hope that this team you interesse a lot for playing, in case thank you for read carefully my new RMT. Despite my disabled that i have to make almost abridged. :)​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)