Eli and DeidaraC5's Gen6 Trade Thread

I'd accept female inkay for some not-so-hard to breed poke of mine?

Btw, is there any way to check my egg's shiny value if I don't have a way to output wifi from the computer I use?
I just get other people to check my eggs since I can't run the software.

I'll take a Scrappy Luxury Ball Kangaskahn please. I have Inkay now.

Added some more possible spreads/natures for bulbasaur, I should be able to make any nature/spread so they're up for request as well).

What are you looking for? I'm willing to do both 5IV Shinies for it...
You're talking to the wrong guy haha, I'm really not interested in shinies any more than anything else. I much prefer finding my own shinies, using other people's just doesn't feel special to me.

Once pokebank comes out, I'll be looking for old pokemon (mostly OU Legends), that don't exist yet. As of now, I might accept OU pokemon with Hidden powers, for example: HP Fire Roselia. Other than that, I'm not sure there's much else.

You're talking to the wrong guy haha, I'm really not interested in shinies any more than anything else. I much prefer finding my own shinies, using other people's just doesn't feel special to me.

Once pokebank comes out, I'll be looking for old pokemon (mostly OU Legends), that don't exist yet. As of now, I might accept OU pokemon with Hidden powers, for example: HP Fire Roselia. Other than that, I'm not sure there's much else.
I have 31/31/31/31/31/x HP Ice Relaxed Tangela?

Hello, I am interested in your Adamant Tyranitar.
In return, I can offer the following Togepi:
31/x/31/31/31/31
Bold, Serene Grace, Male, Premier Ball
Egg Move: Nasty Plot

Please let me know if you are interested

I have 31/31/31/31/31/x HP Ice Relaxed Tangela?
Out of curiosity, how is that possible? I thought that HP Ice would be odd/even/even/odd/odd/odd.

I'm still not too interested in Tangela as it is, though.

Hello, I am interested in your Adamant Tyranitar.
In return, I can offer the following Togepi:
31/x/31/31/31/31
Bold, Serene Grace, Male, Premier Ball
Egg Move: Nasty Plot

Please let me know if you are interested
Sorry, just got togepi. Gonna be adding to the thread soon.

I have obtained a HP Fire Roselia and want a HP Fire Froakie. :3

Im interested in a timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 bulbasaur with chlorophyll.

I have...

Jolly mienfoo 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with egg moves baton pass and me first

1 male with regenerator

1 female with inner focus

Relaxed Ferroseed w/iron barbs w/ egg moves leech seed, spikes and stealth rock

1 males with 31/31/31/x/31/x

I have obtained a HP Fire Roselia and want a HP Fire Froakie. :3
Do you have a female? and what pokeball is it in? Technician? 31/x/31/30/31/30? You really need to be more specific rofl.

Im interested in a timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 bulbasaur with chlorophyll.

I have...

Jolly mienfoo 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with egg moves baton pass and me first

1 male with regenerator

1 female with inner focus

Relaxed Ferroseed w/iron barbs w/ egg moves leech seed, spikes and stealth rock

1 males with 31/31/31/x/31/x
Interested in only a female regenerator mienfoo, and also what pokeball is it in?

Do you have a female? and what pokeball is it in? Technician? 31/x/31/30/31/30? You really need to be more specific rofl.

Interested in only a female regenerator mienfoo, and also what pokeball is it in?
I have a female regenerator. shes level 42 from breeding and if you want the egg moves youll need to use heart scales. want to trade?

in a nest ball btw

I have a female regenerator. shes level 42 from breeding and if you want the egg moves youll need to use heart scales. want to trade?

in a nest ball btw
Sorry, would prefer it to be in a heal ball or premier ball or something. I'll have to decline.

Female, 31/x/31/30/31/30, Natural Cure, Leaf Storm/Sleep Powder/Spikes.
I think I'm just going to be breeding my own, or waiting till a technician one comes about. Honestly, HP Fire is pretty useless on that poke without technician.

Sorry, would prefer it to be in a heal ball or premier ball or something. I'll have to decline.

I think I'm just going to be breeding my own, or waiting till a technician one comes about. Honestly, HP Fire is pretty useless on that poke without technician.

how about 5iv flabebe calm with symbiosis or flower veil in a heal ball?

I bred my own Max IVs HPFire Male Protean Froakie. It is Japanese, so if you are willing, I'd like to trade you for yours straight up, so I can start shooting for a Shiny one.

Please PM me when you get the chance.

wants: drilbur (spitback | 31 ATK and SPD ivs) | adamant | female | mold breaker

offering: shellder (flawed | 31/31/31/31/31/x) | naive | female | skill link | rock blast

EDIT:

additional trade proposal:

wants: swinub | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | jolly | male | thick fat | stealth rock

offering: riolu | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | jolly OR riolu | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | timid | male | inner focus | bullet punch, vacuum wave (on both)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)