Eli's 5IV pokeshop. legends, Shinies, HP!! I OFFER CLONING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cmt for the Xerneas and Furfrou

btw i have an extra JPN even entei with espeed and stuff like that if you are interested

The Genesect looks interesting. I have a Kalos bred Adamant shiny Defiant Bisharp with Psycho Cut, Pursuit, and Sucker Punch for egg moves in a luxury ball.

...unfortunately the random nature of the game decided to give me a spread of 31/31/31/31/31/X

The OT is Roarke and the ID is 49606. I'm interested in all Y exclusives stones. Which one are you willing to trade?
It doesn't matter to me, lol. May I ask if it's still in a BW2 game? Because I would also like: 'Iron Head, Fire Punch & Thunder Punch as transfer moves if possible. .-.

It doesn't matter to me, lol. May I ask if it's still in a BW2 game? Because I would also like: 'Iron Head, Fire Punch & Thunder Punch as transfer moves if possible. .-.
The groudon is in my black. I don't have BW2 so I cant teach it Iron head. It has Fire Punch and Thunder Punch though

The groudon is in my black. I don't have BW2 so I cant teach it Iron head. It has Fire Punch and Thunder Punch though
Alright, let me think, I might want you to trade it to my black game so I can teach it myself :p ^^

It has to be tomorrow though, sorry, I have a really bad headache.

Alright, let me think, I might want you to trade it to my black game so I can teach it myself :p ^^

It has to be tomorrow though, sorry, I have a really bad headache.
Alright! I won't be free until the weekends to do the trade though. Can you wait till then?

The Genesect looks interesting. I have a Kalos bred Adamant shiny Defiant Bisharp with Psycho Cut, Pursuit, and Sucker Punch for egg moves in a luxury ball.

...unfortunately the random nature of the game decided to give me a spread of 31/31/31/31/31/X
I already have a pawniard, sorry. D:

Sure, I'll list the ID No. and OT.

Shiny Bold Cresselia (UT) 31/30/30/30/30/30 (HP Fighting)
ID No: 22342 OT: Mei

Shiny Timid Latias (UT) 31/30/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)

Shiny Timid Virizion (UT) 31/14/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice) or non-shiny Flawless Jolly Virizion
Jolly Virizion: 31/31/31/18/31/31 ID No: 22117 OT: Touko

Timid Raikou (JPN) 30/31/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice) 252 SpA/4 SpD/252 Spe
ID No: 24635 OT: MattJ

Shiny Timid Kyogre (JPN) 31/31/31/31/31/31 4 HP/252 SpA/252 Spe
ID No: 02016 OT: Kazo
I might go for the cresselia :)

cmt for the Xerneas and Furfrou

btw i have an extra JPN even entei with espeed and stuff like that if you are interested
Lmao, just checked now, I've been away from a computer.. xD Can I see the full list of the legends you have available? o: (Eli wont response) xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)