Last edited:
Nice additions!

IGN: Tailor
Deposited: lv 5 male wingull
Kindly requesting: Mantine

Thank you :)

Last edited:
Pokemon wanted: Mantine
Pokemon deposited: Wingull (Lv 13, Male)
IGN: Joker

Sniped

Pokemon wanted: Trubbish
Pokemon deposited: Wingull (Lv 13, Female)
IGN: Joker

Last edited:
Ivs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Hyper Cutter; Nature: Adamant
Moves: Agility, Ally Switch, Tickle, Haze

Pokemon deposited: Wingull male lv 20
IGN: Spettra

Thank You

Last edited:
Hi there,

Regarding your previous "lucky 7" I requested a nidoran 1-3 days before the 7 random pokemon changed. I put a wingull on the gts stated its lvl and gender, and asked for a nidoran between lv 1 to 10. Admittedly i believe I put a message with it but not your username due to the fact that you didn't state that was necessary on the 1st page of this thread, although it would have been the smarter thing to do.

To clarify it didn't get sniped as the wingull is still available to view on the GTS. Would it be possible to still receive a hidden ability male nidoran? As I really wanted to nab one.

Thanks.

Hi there,

Regarding your previous "lucky 7" I requested a nidoran 1-3 days before the 7 random pokemon changed. I put a wingull on the gts stated its lvl and gender, and asked for a nidoran between lv 1 to 10. Admittedly i believe I put a message with it but not your username due to the fact that you didn't state that was necessary on the 1st page of this thread, although it would have been the smarter thing to do.

To clarify it didn't get sniped as the wingull is still available to view on the GTS. Would it be possible to still receive a hidden ability male nidoran? As I really wanted to nab one.

Thanks.
Is still there? Then you didn't put the male character on its name thats why I wasn't able to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)