ORAS OU Fairly new to competitive battling. I have 2 Pokemon I like to use but need help with the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are 2 of my favorites and I find success with them, which is always a good thing. I'm having trouble finding what could be good teammates for them and I figured I'd join the forums and get help. I'd really just like some suggestions for Pokemon to round out this team so I can practice, learn more, and tweak as needed. I feel like it'd go a long ways in getting me going. Appreciate any and all help.

Volcanion @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA
- Steam Eruption
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Flamethrower
- Sludge Bomb

Serperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Leech Seed
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi, welcome to Smogon! This forum is for rating teams and not for requesting teambuilding advice. Please only post completed teams here, and read the RMT rules carefully before doing so. The OU forum contains plenty of threads and projects to help you with teambuilding, and the strategy dex is another useful resource you can check out. If you need any help with finding what you're looking for don't hesitate to ask. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)