Fakemon Requests Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make a pre evolution to kangaskhan, obviously it would be that "unknown" pokemon in the pouch.

Tyranitarzone, I think I'll need a specific picture to work with for your request. Your current description is far too vague.

gotcha. I sent that on my itouch, where i couldn't post a pic

EDIT: oooooooh didn't read that post after mine...

4x rock weakness. Oh well. Fire/ice typing are STABs that I think are unresisted. Maybe if you hook it with a third move it'll be unresisted...stone edge is pretty popular too...I think that stat wise it would have high hp(it lives at high/low temps), high defense(physically extreme conditions), and special defense(geochemically extreme conditions). Like bastiodon, only has actually decent hp. Fairly good typing, average/less than average attacking stats(like blissey), okayish to good speed, only about three weaknesses.

Just trying to get a concept in your head. You can use this or not, however you choose.

EDIT2:it's name shall be philowrath(final evo maybe?)

Lord Jesseus, Caladbolg~ already drew something quite similar (it's in his thread, go check it out), so I'm not sure if you want me to go ahead with your current sketch or if you want to edit it a bit.
After going through 16 pages of his thread (well worth it though) I see what you mean. His design is far superior; I'll submit a new request soon...

EDIT: Ok, here's my new request, Enguarde!

Yeah, so it's basically an armour plated Water/Steel Swordfish with a metallic blade thingy. The general look of it is based on Enguarde the Swrdfish from Donkey Kong Country: http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/f/f2/Enguarde_trophy.jpg/100px-Enguarde_trophy.jpg
Basically the each armour plate is supposed to be kinda smooth and streamline, with a number of plates making a carapace-like formation similar to an insect.
A good example is this:
http://www.viviennewestwoodonline.co.uk/acatalog/ArmourRing_Large.jpg
Possibly with a slight spike sort of thing at the end of each plate, simlar to this:
http://hem.spray.se/kendoka/arachnoids/images/tyranids/hormagaunt200.jpg
Something sinister like this might also be worth considering, but I'm thinking a more streamlined look would be better:
http://www.kropserkel.com/Images/moriatorso1.jpg
Despite what I've drawn, I think an ideal look for the sword would be this: http://media.photobucket.com/image/sword/phyreblade_blog/Weapons/Chinese%20Barbarian%20Sword/ChineseBlackBarbarianSword_540.jpg

That should be a sufficient amount of detail.
I also have a moveset and stats written up somewhere, but those are hardly relevant to the artwork; however, if you're interested, it has scizor-like stats (faster and less bulky I think) and the abilities Technician and Swift Swim. It also has Swords Dance and Aqua Jet, so it is somewhat similar to scizor. It would have different uses though I think; their respective priority moves would obviously have different targets on account of resists, etc, and Enguarde can realistically make use of either of its abilities.

Well, most artists don't like quadrupeds, such as lorak

EDIT: if someone wants to come up with a better name than philowrath for my extremophile poke be free to do so, cause I'm not that creative(namewise)

Hey chomzloh
your work is amazing really

i'd be honored if you could do one of mine too in a more pokemon styled way (the way you do your artwork)

that's the one

It's fire/psychic type

if i may, i just would like to ask you if you could tell me here IF you want to do it (not when)

keep up the good work
(oh and please excuse my english...)

I'd like to request two if possible:
================
1. Snorking
Type: Normal
================
Here is the stat spread for reference:

125 HP / 80 Atk / 125 Def / 45 SpA / 125 SpD / 25 Spe

It is an entirely different spread than Snorlax: it is much more defensive. Also, upon evolving it gains access to Cosmic Power, effectively making it an extremely formidable wall.

Description: As the name implies, I would like to request an evolution of Snorlax. I want it to be even bulkier in look than Snorlax and more kingly if you know what I mean.

I would like its coloring to be similar to Snorlax's/Munchlax's however I give you creative license =).
================
2. Queendra (Name subject to change based on the art =])
Type: Water/Dragon
================
Stat Spread

75 HP / 120 Atk / 70 Def / 120 SpA / 70 SpD /85 Spe

The stat spread for Queendra takes a more offensive approach as opposed to the balanced approach Kingdra takes. With rather abysmal 75/70/70 defenses, it won't be able to take nearly as many hits as Kingdra's 75/95/95 defenses, and thus setting up is harder, though with much higher base attacking stats of 120/120/85, if you give it a single Dragon Dance, she sweeps like a bitch.

Description: Queendra is about the same size as her male counterpart Kingdra. I imagine her looking similar to Kingdra. By that I mean looking very regal and distinguished; Kingdra has always looked royal to me. The color scheme I leave up to you, though I would like it to be based around blue. Do as you will =)
================
Thank you Chomzloh! I am a big fan of your art (I voted for your CAP 9 Anubis concept), and I look forward to seeing what you do with this material =)

Aaaand Yagihertz for cantab. Next up: Dogfish's evolution line.

BTW guys, if it ain't obvious by now, I live in a country that's probably about halfway across the world from most of you. That's probably why my "day" is so different from everyone else's. :P

BTW No. 2: Yep Xerxes, I'll be doing it once I clear the earlier requests.

BTW guys, if it ain't obvious by now, I live in a country that's probably about halfway across the world from most of you. That's probably why my "day" is so different from everyone else's. :P
Ahaha, I know what that's like. I live in Australia, which is ages away from the US and the UK.

Dudes this is getting WAY too fast for Chomzloh, give him some breath cause he has sooo many requests on his list now -__-'

Thanks for the consideration guys! Actually, I don't really find this rate of requests excessive, since it's not difficult to keep up a daily updating schedule. But just to prevent people from waiting too long, I think I'll accept up to 3 more requests and temporarily stop accepting them until I can complete everything.

Ok, well I was thinking about maybe an evolution to the CAP pokemon Revenankh, the Ghost/Fighting Mummy.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1061822#post1061822

For the evolution I was thinking a Ghost/Steel, and instead of a Mummy it'd be a Medieval suit of armor
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thu...ckphoto_5298376-medieval-knight-in-armour.jpg

Like that, except instead of legs have the littl wisp of... whatever it is connecting it to the ground like Dusknoir has in place of its legs.

For coloring naturally a Steel base to the armor, and for the spaces between the armor the black Ghost color. Its eyes should glow golden through the eyeholes of the the helmet.

Name: Chimera

Sadly I cannot provide a sketch (zero artistic ability) but I can give more info if you need it.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2070633&postcount=388

So that's two requests now that link back to this picture by
Caladbolg...

Could you make a first evo cat with like bubbles all around it?
And sort of like white and blue?
Sort of like a Skitty...
but not really...
Thanks.

Could you make a first evo cat with like bubbles all around it?
And sort of like white and blue?
Sort of like a Skitty...
but not really...
Thanks.
That's a really weak description for me to work with. If you already have a somewhat clear mental picture of what you want this cat to look like, then please feel free to describe to the best of your ability. Any extra information (pictures, fur patterns, bubble placement) would be greatly appreciated, and would make it much easier for me to work on your request.

Question on this service: What's your stance on the following situation?

I'm bad at drawing but not at spriting. I find the best way to do scratch sprites is draw a picture then pixel-over it. I have a picture in my head of what I want a Pokemon to look like, I describe it to the best of my ability, you draw it. I take that drawing, resize and pixel-over it to make a sprite of my fakemon.

How would you you feel creditwise? Would you be okay with me calling it my own sprite, or would you like me to acknowledge you if I use it for anything (like an Avatar or something)?

Also do you have any advice on drawing a Pokemon so it faces the right way? My poor drawing skills only allow them to face to the left or right, otherwise it ends up looking stupid.

Amazing work btw, I'm very impressed. You're not only a great artist, you capture the style and feel of Pokemon perfectly.

Graseet out. I took quite a few artistic liberties on this one, with the end result probably differing a fair bit from the description. I hope you're fine with that, Dogfish. *sheepish grin*

Also, MrBlack, to answer your question, I'm perfectly fine with you taking sole credit for the sprite. It is, after all, your design and your spriting effort. As for advice... well, I tend to start by sketching out ovals for the general shape, and then adding lines cutting them in half to aid in the placement of features such as eyes. Even then, I can spend up to an hour going over and refining the sketch before I start actually outlining, so I guess the trick is just lots and lots of time. :P

As an added note, thanks for the compliment! Posts like these let me know I'm doing SOMETHING right. :)

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
If the 3rd one is just as good as that, I'll sig this thread.
THAT's how good it is, brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)