Fantasy Basketball 2010

Yes and no. That is why I was asking earlier how you guys wanted to preceed with this. Right now I have that for every player you keep, you give up the earliest round possible (e.g. if I keep three players, no matter their projections, I lose the first 3 rounds). I thought about doing it the way you are saying, but since this is the way we agreed to do it last year and nobody has had any complaints then I kept it that way. We still have time to change it though, so if people prefer the method you mention then I will happily change it.

Also don't forget this is the first time we do keepers, so we are still learning about it. The rules from season to season could change a bit as we get more familiar with the system.
Oh ok, that's perfectly fine

Ok so Diesel still has not accepted his invitation (and he should have seen it considering he logged in earlier today), so unless someone here knows how to get in contact with him we need 1 more person to be able to draft tonight. So yeah, if you know someone who would like to play let them know to contact me ASAP.

Don't worry, I got the last person (tito). So yeah, I am going to randomize the draft order now and post it as soon as I'm done.

EDIT: Ok, problem. Yahoo locked the assigning keepers/draft order part. I had no idea they locked it 1 hour prior. However what we can do is that those with keepers have to draft those players when their turn comes. I just hope that everyone makes it and that an auto-pick doesn't mess everything up lol. Sigh... sorry guys, had no idea that would happen. Hopefully it will all work out.

For reference, here are the teams that have keeper players:

Mizuno - Islanders: Deron Williams, Carmelo Anthony, Russel Westbrook
Ghost_Chill - The Piñas: Danny Granger, Marc Gasol
Stallion - Everest: Stephen Curry, Rajon Rondo, Josh Smith
Scofield - Kate Beckinsale: Chris Bosh, Steve Nash, Tyreke Evans
darkie - MAVERICKS: Kobe Bryant, Brandon Roy, David Lee
Lakers - Chris Kamenyour face: Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudamire

Please verify that I got everything right.

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Damn. Team Mizuno and Mavericks are looking pretty beast. You can always adjust rosters as the commish later.

my bad for leavin guys but my internet was buggin and wouldnt let me rejoin the draft room... If somebody plans to post the results at the end please do

Holy hell my team is stacked this should be interesting

Nice draft everyone! It was fun, and darkie arriving right at the end was great lol.

Btw I found out I can freely add/drop players without worrying about waivers, so darkie/Stallion/Gouki cancel your trades so I can add the players to your rosters. That way we can begin the league tomorrow.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
We can't cancel trades that have been accepted....only the commish can so if you manually cancel it (saying its unfair or something) and then drop and add the players we should be right to go!

Yeah I am going to do that, however it seem darkie/Gouki have Dirk/Kobe in a proposed trade, and since it hasn't been accepted I can't cancel the trade (and can't move the players since the system says they are in a transaction). But yeah, as long as they can cancel the trade before the first game tomorrow everything should be good to go!

EDIT: Your team should be ok now Stallion.

Im actually super happy with my draft considering for the second straight year my internet decided to screw me over again.... Bynum on the bench, Gallinari who I wanted to keep but would've given up too early of a pick, and I was able to get D-rose/Duncan after I took my keepers...

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
alright good to go, the trade's cancelled.

the draft was a lot of fun guys and the roster matchups should pretty much all be close. interesting keeper choices made for interesting players falling...

This draft sucked for me. Got auto-picked twice due to my connection and I don't think I got enough in some categories.

Oh well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)